Forums

Miscellaneous

Update on Status of VM -[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 26 July 2019, 02:35
I see people were really looking forward to the video. 23 views, 2 likes(WHAT?????), 1 subscriber, and 1 comment all in 24 hrs. Thanks you guys that means alot to me. More than you think.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 26 July 2019, 14:25
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
I see people were really looking forward to the video. 23 views, 2 likes(WHAT?????), 1 subscriber, and 1 comment all in 24 hrs. Thanks you guys that means alot to me. More than you think.
31 views, 1 dislike(although probably deserved, and little mad). Some asked for me to do updates, what would ypu guys like to see. Because right now the video would probably be the same. Put ideas down below in a reply... Or comment on the video. Maybe i could add some people into each video. So this week i could do me and(********JUST AN EXAMPLE*******smiley Paul. And the week after me and (*********JUST AN EXAMPLE*********smiley vinny, etc.

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 July 2019, 15:19
Good effort I liked the video smiley

Final Whistle (join) 26 July 2019, 16:25
31 views, 1 dislike(although probably deserved, and little mad). Some asked for me to do updates, what would ypu guys like to see. Because right now the video would probably be the same. Put ideas down below in a reply... Or comment on the video. Maybe i could add some people into each video. So this week i could do me and(********JUST AN EXAMPLE*******smiley Paul. And the week after me and (*********JUST AN EXAMPLE*********smiley vinny, etc.
Good effort! Here are some suggestions :
Prepare a list with the things you want to present, and get the informations before, as I find that there are some advices or information that were opposite to what I read in the forums. Like the fact of never signing free transfer players.
Or training, which can happen once per day, starting at midnight +5/8 minutes to update players energy levels (CET time zone if I'm not mistaken).
Also maybe one general video more on presenting the features, as you did and one video for each specific topic like : training including training facilities, finances, match tactics, your teams history/progress. However for each specific topic a lot of research is needed and maybe you can get some help from a more experienced player.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 26 July 2019, 20:15
Ok, here's what im going to cover. Some are different because of other teams, but will try my best. Note: i will email asking if its ok that i put your team in the video. This week i think im going to do Vinny if its ok with him. Now the list:
Players
Transfers
Training
Games
Press releases
Forum topics ONLY IN MY FORUM. Unless otherwise given premission.

Anything i missed that you think i should add?

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 26 July 2019, 20:17
The Goon Squad wrote:
Good effort I liked the video smiley
Thanks. Thought i could've been betterr but didnt want a 4 hour long video smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 26 July 2019, 20:56
Just reread the first post and it bring tears to my eyes. Maybe we could rebuild VM from the ground up. Most of te failing i think is people get bored and leave. Maybe we could spice things up here.

Now back to my.... Idk what to call it, but here is a samole of what i will be showing if i pick your team for the update.
[Url] https://youtu.be/bjakNEFLdnE [Url]

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 July 2019, 20:59
Just reread the first post and it bring tears to my eyes. Maybe we could rebuild VM from the ground up. Most of te failing i think is people get bored and leave. Maybe we could spice things up here.

Now back to my.... Idk what to call it, but here is a samole of what i will be showing if i pick your team for the update.
Fixed

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 26 July 2019, 21:02
The Goon Squad wrote:

Fixed
Thanks smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 26 July 2019, 21:07
Did that clear it up?