Forums

Miscellaneous

Update on Status of VM -[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 5 August 2019, 04:02
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
I didnt Hijack the thread. I simply made a suggestion and people liked it. What is with people and starting fights with me? Then IM the pne who gets talked to or threatened to be banned. Im so done. Do i go to your replies and start a fight with you? No i dont. And of people didn't like it, im sure they would've said something. Forget this. For everyone who DOES LIKE THIS. ill be making a topic in my forum. Then IM the boss.
Look how many other people have posted in the last few pages. It's several pages of almost entirely just you posting.

If this is a consistent theme for you, and people "start fights" and you get in trouble then maybe you should consider that maybe it's not everyone else that is the problem, it's the way you engage and interact with people.

Your own forum is exactly the right place for spamming with links to your videos. I'm sure a link in this thread to your new forum, to allow anybody who does want to follow your "updates" and watch 3 hours of you playing VM every week, to do so would be fine.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 5 August 2019, 04:05
Why. Please answer why you HAD to start a fight. This is about the stupidest fight ive had, and ive had some pretty stupid one's. I was minding my own business, and you come in and just create trouble.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 5 August 2019, 04:07
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Why. Please answer why you HAD to start a fight. This is about the stupidest fight ive had, and ive had some pretty stupid one's. I was minding my own business, and you come in and just create trouble.
I'm not starting a fight. Im telling you to stop spamming the forums. Like I said, maybe it's not everybody that is the problem.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 5 August 2019, 04:11
Its not spamming. People nowadays dont know the damn(sorry but this was the best pg word i could say.) definition of spamming. Now im done talking about it. Stop messing with me. If anyone starts a fight in my forum i will not stand for it. Goodbye and dont ever talk to me.

Moderators(which isnt you, and i looked) if you wish, delete all my comments and i will just never post on tjis topic again.

Whittall United (Grant) 5 August 2019, 12:25
@Kingston, why your own forum doesn't follow the international forum rules, they do still follow the game rules.

Bit in bold is for you.

The following rules apply to all forums which carry the International tag.

Topics and posts which breach these rules may be moved, edited, locked or deleted without warning.

Serious and/or repeated contravention of these rules may result in fines and/or forum bans being issued.

Make sure you read and understand the rules. Ignorance is no defence!

NB. All topics locked in International will be moved to the Locked Threads section. If you notice that your topic has disappeared, it is advisable to check here first to see if it has been locked and, if so, why.

NB. Although these rules do no apply to privately maintained forums, the Game Rules still do! As such, the admin team reserve the right to take appropriate action when the Game Rules are broken in a private forum.

Why you will still be the "boss" you still need to follow rules.

Just making you aware.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 5 August 2019, 16:36

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 5 August 2019, 16:38
/Locked. Thread gone too far off course. A reminder to all to keep tone civil