Forums

Miscellaneous

Update on Status of VM -[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 8 July 2019, 19:10
Ulm Warhawks wrote:
Just an short update, we noticed on the danish forum. Since 1st of july the previous owners have left the company, and Dennis (Sunnyvale) is now the owner.

I guess we will get an update in the following weeks about this great change smiley

https://datacvr.virk.dk/data/visenhed?enhedstype=virksomhed&id=29778701&soeg=Playonic&type=undefined&language=en-gb

Open "owners" and then both of the "show terminated...". Maybe in the future some of the money will go to another full time developer instead og dividend. Fingers crossed smiley
Best VM News since ...

Well perhaps ever! ... smiley

Lokomotiv Nottingham (Brett M) 8 July 2019, 21:28
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Ulm Warhawks wrote:
Just an short update, we noticed on the danish forum. Since 1st of july the previous owners have left the company, and Dennis (Sunnyvale) is now the owner.

I guess we will get an update in the following weeks about this great change smiley

https://datacvr.virk.dk/data/visenhed?enhedstype=virksomhed&id=29778701&soeg=Playonic&type=undefined&language=en-gb

Open "owners" and then both of the "show terminated...". Maybe in the future some of the money will go to another full time developer instead og dividend. Fingers crossed smiley
Best VM News since ...

Well perhaps ever! ... smiley
True that. Sunnyvale seems to have a lot of passion and ideas of where to take the game. Happy if that's the case.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 July 2019, 01:26
post has got 56 views, 5 URL clicks 2 retweets(Im one of them), and 2 profile clicks...on my profile.

Final Whistle (join) 9 July 2019, 09:48
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
post has got 56 views, 5 URL clicks 2 retweets(Im one of them), and 2 profile clicks...on my profile.
I'm the second retweet smiley

SK Sokol Stary Tekov (Jurgen Kloppp) 10 July 2019, 11:47
so Good Luck Dennis (Sunnyvale)

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 11 July 2019, 02:43
Adrianopol FC wrote:
I'm the second retweet smiley
Oh cool. r u following me?

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 24 July 2019, 19:41
Would you guts be okay if i made a video to explain how to use VM and post it on twitter and YouTube? I know Bubbles has made on but this could be from a players' view point. I think it would attract more people.

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 24 July 2019, 19:49
Nobody is to stop you smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 24 July 2019, 19:55
Loyals wrote:
Ill make it and post it on here.

The Goon Squad (Very) 24 July 2019, 20:03
Loyals wrote:
Ill make it and post it on here.
smiley so your gonna advertise this game on this game