Forums

Miscellaneous

Update on Status of VM -[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 June 2019, 14:16
FC Sunnyvale wrote:
(Bubbles) Staff Crew June 21, 2019, 12:27:
(From: https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1204174-hvad-gar-vores-licenspenge-egentlig-til & Google translated so please ignore the bad English.)

"It is very limited what I can say here in an open forum, but I actually agree with much of what is written here.

I am the only full-time employee, and for many years I have been in charge of everything - and I mean ALT. The company has a total of 6 owners, who today are scattered to all winners, do not have contact with each other and do not have an interest in Vman. It is not because they are evil, but they all just have other things that are more important to them, and Vman takes up almost nothing in their world.

So I go here, mutters alone, as a regular employee, and have the responsibility to run the entire business, while not really having anything to say about how the money is spent or allowed to make the radical changes that need to be made. to save Vman.

So I have been much more frustrated than you users for a long time. And besides that I work under these conditions and with these limitations, I am further pressured by the fact that there are obviously more of you who have chosen me as the enemy, even though I am the only one fighting for Vman. It is draining with such a pressure from all sides, and when I have it bad, Vman also has it bad.

But, for nearly a year and a half, I have struggled with and against the owners to get things done radically. Of course, I cannot tell details, but it has been hard and exhausting, and has taken a lot of time. Some of the owners have struggled, but others have backed, including the game's founder, Rasmus. With 6 different owners taking that kind of time, but it is finally falling into place, and things soon become very different.

So I can do nothing but hope that at least some of you have an understanding of the situation and patience for a month's time until I get the details in place and can tell what is going to happen."
Once again this appears to show how fragile our game really is...
I'm not one for trying to pursuade people to spend their real life money on anything in particular,
but this does reveal how potentially easy it would be for VM to fold very quickly if things don't go the
way they seem to be heading now.

All credit to Dennis for his efforts so far, and long may his hard work continue to bear fruit and stabilise the game smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 23 June 2019, 14:29
I didn't realise how difficult it was for him tbh

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 23 June 2019, 16:29
Wonder what the owners are working on these days. Perhaps a more entertaining game?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 23 June 2019, 16:42
Understated Excellence wrote:
Wonder what the owners are working on these days. Perhaps a more entertaining game?
Probably a VM battle royale given the current climate

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 23 June 2019, 16:46
I think adding countries was a mistake. The game is only competitive when it's human manager Vs human manager

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 18:56
Respect to Sunny, I've never piped to when all people are complaining, I've always read his blogs,.

He's only one person it's time everyone gives him a break, this is heart felt

Come guys and girls most of us have been here years and we love this game,show support to Sunny and let him know he's fully appreciated for his outstanding efforts

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 June 2019, 19:10
Agreed - I hope he realises that we're not all against him and many of us appreciate the work he does in difficult circumstances. He always comes across as a really decent guy, and it's really sad that he only ever gets to hear the negatives and probably doesn't realise how much most of us appreciate him

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 23 June 2019, 19:12
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Agreed - I hope he realises that we're not all against him and many of us appreciate the work he does in difficult circumstances. He always comes across as a really decent guy, and it's really sad that he only ever gets to hear the negatives and probably doesn't realise how much most of us appreciate him
+1

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 23 June 2019, 19:25
I don't know much about running a business and stuff, but maybe he could higher co-workers, or some of the crew in-game could perhaps work with him.

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 19:26
Dynamo FF wrote:
I don't know much about running a business and stuff, but maybe he could higher co-workers, or some of the crew in-game could perhaps work with him.
Mate he has no say how the money is spent