Forums

Miscellaneous

Update on Status of VM -[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 23 June 2019, 22:05
I wish the 200,000+ English speaking players could come join the fun on our forums

Its getting lonely out here smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 23 June 2019, 22:07
Dynamo FF wrote:
I wish the 200,000+ English speaking players could come join the fun on our forums

You have Sunnyvale to talk to though smiley

We get blanked for two month until a thread is started on forum pointing out we have had no blog since April, at which point we hear something...

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 22:13
Thorntondale Rovers wrote:
The game is still alive, and with a bit of a push from the Community it can be as popular as it ever has been!
Hear hear

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 22:15
Understated Excellence wrote:
Dynamo FF wrote:

You have Sunnyvale to talk to though smiley

We get blanked for two month until a thread is started on forum pointing out we have had no blog since April, at which point we hear something...
Ian are you facking serious, have you fully understood what he's saying what he has to deal with he's a one man band ffs with the ability to run a game but no help from the owners apart from rasmus

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 23 June 2019, 22:17
I'm not sure criticising the owners will help his plight

I'd delete these forum discussions if I was him

Then again, if they never look at the game then it doesn't matter

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 June 2019, 22:29
Understated Excellence wrote:
I'm not sure criticising the owners will help his plight

I'd delete these forum discussions if I was him

Then again, if they never look at the game then it doesn't matter
He's not exactly criticising them

Fuck me I do a lot to help people, players from all levels of the game, links asking for values, from experienced managers and not so experienced. Other people do stuff to help.

the forums are dead so I suggested to Paul about 'Theme Name Game of the Week' and its livened things up a little.

Some people do Fuck all to contribute they think there little payment of 8p a day is enough.

Alpha Wolf (Lewis Taylor Brent) 25 June 2019, 06:02
Shared the FB post and created a post on my instagram. I don't have much on socials, but hoepfully it'll help

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 25 June 2019, 11:17
Reignwølf wrote:
Shared the FB post and created a post on my instagram. I don't have much on socials, but hoepfully it'll help
Nice smiley
TY!

Braintree Town (John) 26 June 2019, 18:53
There’s is something about this game that keeps drawing me back! Much like this week! It has so many positives which most other similar games online don’t have.

Having a season each week keeps the game fast and moving rather than some other games that are 2 matches a week, meaning a season takes 6 months! Then there is the continuous transfer market etc.

The reason I seem to fall away from the game each time is because I hit a ceiling which halts any further progress or seemingly little progress. There is such a huge gap between divisions (mainly above step 4) that I and the others in my group became yo-yo clubs. As others have said, I think this is because the different countries cause a spread in the competition. I think aswell because there’s so many clubs with money fighting for the same rating players, it causes the purchase prices to be higher than values.

I don’t know how easy/difficult a single pyramid would be to implement but I’d willingly pay more a month for the cause!

Rangers youth stars (Allan hogg) 26 June 2019, 23:02
Braintree Town wrote:
There’s is something about this game that keeps drawing me back! Much like this week! It has so many positives which most other similar games online don’t have.

Having a season each week keeps the game fast and moving rather than some other games that are 2 matches a week, meaning a season takes 6 months! Then there is the continuous transfer market etc.

The reason I seem to fall away from the game each time is because I hit a ceiling which halts any further progress or seemingly little progress. There is such a huge gap between divisions (mainly above step 4) that I and the others in my group became yo-yo clubs. As others have said, I think this is because the different countries cause a spread in the competition. I think aswell because there’s so many clubs with money fighting for the same rating players, it causes the purchase prices to be higher than values.

I don’t know how easy/difficult a single pyramid would be to implement but I’d willingly pay more a month for the cause!
Totally agree always draws you back in