Miscellaneous

Update on Status of VM -[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 27 June 2019, 03:14
The Goon Squad wrote:
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Also(i think this is illegal so tell me if it is) but ive been posting stuff about my team on twitter which might help bring peole here. by illegal i mean copyrighting.
Nope it's not a problem
ok. then im good. if you want to find me on twitter it is @DuplantiSantana
Don't use it, Facebook only

I don't use Instachat or snapgram
instagram/snapchat lol

The Goon Squad (Very) 27 June 2019, 03:15
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Also(i think this is illegal so tell me if it is) but ive been posting stuff about my team on twitter which might help bring peole here. by illegal i mean copyrighting.
Nope it's not a problem

instagram/snapchat lol
Surly you know that was a joke

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 27 June 2019, 03:16
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Nope it's not a problem

instagram/snapchat lol
Surly you know that was a joke
i did. smiley

Braintree Town (John) 27 June 2019, 08:31
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Braintree Town wrote:
There’s is something about this game that keeps drawing me back! Much like this week! It has so many positives which most other similar games online don’t have.
Rangers youth stars wrote:
Totally agree always draws you back in
I absolutely agree too. I simply can't find another online FM game that is a patch on this.
(Although IMO this still is far from perfect ... )

Do either of you use social media that you could give a shout out for VM on?
Unfortunately no not anymore!

Ulm Warhawks (Ulmeister) 8 July 2019, 16:14
Just an short update, we noticed on the danish forum. Since 1st of july the previous owners have left the company, and Dennis (Sunnyvale) is now the owner.

I guess we will get an update in the following weeks about this great change smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 8 July 2019, 17:01
Ulm Warhawks wrote:
Just an short update, we noticed on the danish forum. Since 1st of july the previous owners have left the company, and Dennis (Sunnyvale) is now the owner.

I guess we will get an update in the following weeks about this great change smiley
WOW! smiley

= I do hope that's the case! = it'd certainly make things more simple! smiley

Ulm Warhawks (Ulmeister) 8 July 2019, 17:35
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Ulm Warhawks wrote:

WOW! smiley

https://datacvr.virk.dk/data/visenhed?enhedstype=virksomhed&id=29778701&soeg=Playonic&type=undefined&language=en-gb

Open "owners" and then both of the "show terminated...". Maybe in the future some of the money will go to another full time developer instead og dividend. Fingers crossed smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 8 July 2019, 18:28
Brilliant news smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 8 July 2019, 19:03
Ulm Warhawks wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Ulm Warhawks wrote:

WOW! smiley

https://datacvr.virk.dk/data/visenhed?enhedstype=virksomhed&id=29778701&soeg=Playonic&type=undefined&language=en-gb

Open "owners" and then both of the "show terminated...". Maybe in the future some of the money will go to another full time developer instead og dividend. Fingers crossed smiley
Excellent news thanks