Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Gerrards Gers wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Maybe some can but i can not so if somebody sees, can they let me know so i can understand better? smiley

How is there a 25m difference in these 2 players? www.virtualmanager.com/players/compare?id1=11972796-vsevolad-iglinskiy&id2=12009408-zahir-yanus
There is not a 25m difference, it is only 15m. Sort your maths out Finto smiley
He means the transfers.
I know....just having a bit of fun smiley.The difference is obvious. Iglinsky has an average of 248 over 60 trains and Yanus has 219. that is a big gap hence the difference. Not rocket science. smiley
I would not say that's a big gap considering both players are heading towards the end of their careers smiley
I am sure you would say that Finto, and once again you would be wrong smiley
A bit like you when you said there was only a 15m difference you mean? Anyway, we will have to agree to disagree. People can make up their own minds that 25m is or is not a big difference but to me 1/2 a month younger and 50 stats of a difference does not justify 25m of a difference in my books smiley
Let's just meet in the middle and say that you are wrong smiley
Nope smiley No meeting in the middle because I'm right smiley 25m more for 50 stats more but 1/2 month older seems either a poor deal for Rich or pretty much a super deal for the club who sold iglinskiy in my opinion.

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 May 2018, 19:40
Based on training experience alone why did one player cost 350k and the other cost three million and values are so different https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/compare?id1=12706488-quaajeq-tnnesen&id2=12646984-juan-carcasona

Whittall United (Grant) 22 May 2018, 20:33
Completely different position, and a month different in age.

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 May 2018, 20:56
Whittall United wrote:
Completely different position, and a month different in age.
I understand that but the intatil cost, and the value of my guy has never er peaked over 2m

I was trying to use this as an example for what Finto and Andy was talking about. But I don't think it was a good example looking back a day I cannot remember the point I was trying to make

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 May 2018, 22:58
Before I continue I don't care what anyone says.

But since Finto mentioned about networking with friends I have been chatting with friends about players they have and the possibility of selling them and vise verse. No links have been shared and no one wants to trade, no one is interested,. The Danish have it down and are working together properly.

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 23 May 2018, 23:05
The Lackadaisicals wrote:
Before I continue I don't care what anyone says.

But since Finto mentioned about networking with friends I have been chatting with friends about players they have and the possibility of selling them and vise verse. No links have been shared and no one wants to trade, no one is interested,. The Danish have it down and are working together properly.
That is quite a bold statement to make, suggesting that most of the Danes are networking!

As a matter of fact, if you want to "network" you just have to find the right clubs - I have exchanged links with a Danish member of the VM crew. It all just depends on the approach you take. If you really want to become part of some sort of network, then my best piece of advice is just bid on random 15 year olds on auction, but whom have great potential and a good value (i.e > £2m). I have found you often get a flood of messages from other clubs who want to sell you players when you do this.

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 May 2018, 23:13
Searching for somebody with good great potential and say 2 million that's not random is it, but that's actually quite specific

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 May 2018, 23:39
The Lackadaisicals wrote:
Searching for somebody with good great potential and say 2 million that's not random is it, but that's actually quite specific
I'm pretty sure Vinny if you offered them enough credits, they'd sell to you..maybe not all as they could be building a team for example smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 May 2018, 23:42
Totally off topic

I just got in bed and there is a great black spider on the bottom corner, looks like I'm on the sofa tonight