Forums

Miscellaneous

Gray Area When constantly Trading Between friends

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 11:58
Whittall United wrote:
I'd say go and look at all the teams that won leagues and see what sort of players they have.
Should give you a good idea of what you need.
I looked at a few of the top Vifa ranked teams and they had players training above 200+, i only looked at a few players though.
Thanks mate I only checked the gold star players and there training before I posted it seems possible with a 50/50 split super training and below X amount

Real Madrid CF (Tak for nu - Presse udsendt) 21 May 2018, 12:18
The Lackadaisicals wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
My best advice would be go licking and make friends because friends trade with each other the whole time and some price fix players between them (shocking)....I can guarantee you those particular players selling at higher price than normal on 15 minute auctions wouldn't sell for as high on long auction.
I hope that's a joke, how can that be your best advice as a moderator? It annoys me so much seeing clubs (mostly danish) trading players for ludicrous prices in what seems to be a blatant violation of the rules.
If you witness a blatant violation of the rules, you should create a support ticket and admins will punish the clubs involved smiley
Let's be honest it happens smartly in a kind of gray area
Lately, I haven't seen any dodgy deals being made regarding players I have an interest in, so you have to elaborate. If anything, players have been sold too cheap as I see it.

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 12:35
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
My best advice would be go licking and make friends because friends trade with each other the whole time and some price fix players between them (shocking)....I can guarantee you those particular players selling at higher price than normal on 15 minute auctions wouldn't sell for as high on long auction.
I hope that's a joke, how can that be your best advice as a moderator? It annoys me so much seeing clubs (mostly danish) trading players for ludicrous prices in what seems to be a blatant violation of the rules.
If you witness a blatant violation of the rules, you should create a support ticket and admins will punish the clubs involved smiley
Lately, I haven't seen any dodgy deals being made regarding players I have an interest in, so you have to elaborate. If anything, players have been sold too cheap as I see it.
To be honest "Lately" I haven't either. Maybe Finto will Elaborate

Whittall United (Grant) 21 May 2018, 12:41
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Thats quite funny smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 21 May 2018, 13:04
Arsenäl FC wrote:
There isn't anything wrong with fintos option whether be it from a moderator or not.

You also just back up what he's saying when you said
It annoys me so much seeing clubs (mostly danish) trading players for ludicrous prices in what seems to be a blatant violation of the rules.
I wasn't attacking Finto, just a bit taken aback that he was suggesting exploiting a rule violation (albeit a grey area). I agree with him that many clubs are fixing auctions and using their friends and money to exploit this grey area, and that more should be done to stop this.

Next time I see it happening I'll post an example, there was a case I saw last week of a 15 year old DL that was probably worth about 25/30mil going between clubs for 45/50 mil.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 21 May 2018, 13:06
Whittall United wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Thats quite funny smiley
I take it you've seen it as well? It's quite easy to miss as the auctions are only ever 15 minutes long

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 21 May 2018, 13:47
Real Madrid CF wrote:

It's interesting you should say that, just last week there were 23 transfers between yourself and 1 other club smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 13:53
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Of course and i have smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 13:55
Real Madrid CF wrote:

It's interesting you should say that, just last week there were 23 transfers between yourself and 1 other club smiley
Not breaking any rules but it can be arguably said if a club wants to buy the best players then he pays the price no matter what that price is of course which is sometimes a bit questionable smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 21 May 2018, 13:58
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:

Not breaking any rules but it can be arguably said if a club wants to buy the best players then he pays the price no matter what that price is of course which is sometimes a bit questionable smiley
I know, I know... smiley