Gray Area When constantly Trading Between friends

Posted in General

Real Madrid CF (Tak for nu - Presse udsendt) 21 May 2018, 16:53
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
It’s quite interesting when you see how much those players fetched compared to mine...
So you're comparing 26-29 yo who have been destroyed in special training and put on 1c auction, with the prices of the best 19-20 yo who has been trained properly? smiley
Or you look back 3 weeks ago to a bunch of gold star players selling for £80m (to the same team I may add) compared to mine selling for £50-£60m...
And you really can't figure out why, other than some conspiracy theory?
Maybe you could also figure out why to my message? I would much appreciate it smiley
Same reasons as my DR and MR went for some of the same prices as Stokes did.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12025053-hyoung-zoo-chi
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/11908405-claudio-benavides

Total stats (All stats matter, not only the 4 contributing to a higher rating)
Potential (Not only the potential, but whether he has been able to live out his potential in training)
Supply and demand (After my players were sold (and yours), demand for top players in that age decreased drastically, why my last players didn't go for the same prices neither)

It's the same reasons Archimedes (your old MC) went for 75 mio when you sold him and 20 mio less now. It's really not that hard to figure out if you eased your accusations and tried to analyze the causes instead.
If you can't see the point in this, you clearly haven't got any sense of business in this game, nor in real life. It is comparable to real life trading on so many levels. I am aware that few follow the top players as much as I do, why it might be difficult to notice these things, but if one is unable to understand that markets fluctuates according to supply and demand, this game is not suitable for you smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 17:11
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
It’s quite interesting when you see how much those players fetched compared to mine...
So you're comparing 26-29 yo who have been destroyed in special training and put on 1c auction, with the prices of the best 19-20 yo who has been trained properly? smiley
Or you look back 3 weeks ago to a bunch of gold star players selling for £80m (to the same team I may add) compared to mine selling for £50-£60m...
Maybe you could also figure out why to my message? I would much appreciate it smiley

Potential (Not only the potential, but whether he has been able to live out his potential in training)
Supply and demand (After my players were sold (and yours), demand for top players in that age decreased drastically, why my last players didn't go for the same prices neither)

It's the same reasons Archimedes (your old MC) went for 75 mio when you sold him and 20 mio less now. It's really not that hard to figure out if you eased your accusations and tried to analyze the causes instead.
If you can't see the point in this, you clearly haven't got any sense of business in this game, nor in real life. It is comparable to real life trading on so many levels. I am aware that few follow the top players as much as I do, why it might be difficult to notice these things, but if one is unable to understand that markets fluctuates according to supply and demand, this game is not suitable for you smiley
As you have recently saw, you know i have not got top players in my team anymore so therefore my question is a legitimate question as i don't follow top players now so there is no need to tell me to ease off my accusations.

Real Madrid CF (Tak for nu - Presse udsendt) 21 May 2018, 17:17
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:

As you have recently saw, you know i have not got top players in my team anymore so therefore my question is a legitimate question as i don't follow top players now so there is no need to tell me to ease off my accusations.
I see it looked as aimed directly at you, but it was to anyone questioning the same, as it seems to be hard to comprehend for multiple managers in here smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 17:26
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:

I see it looked as aimed directly at you, but it was to anyone questioning the same, as it seems to be hard to comprehend for multiple managers in here smiley
Well I'm glad that you can see plus you did reply to me plus you did say the word 'you' on a few occasions so I'm not exactly sure how i would or anyone would think any different but happy enough that you clarified yourself.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 17:30
Doesn't matter 1 iota what the game is, there's always a group of players that will try and indeed succeed for the most part, to gain an unfair advantage.

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 19:04
Let's have it straight, people from every corner of the world trade between friends at a set price and 15 minute auction, as long both parties are happy so that the buying friend gets the selling friends players without others bidding more and winning the player, there are many more High Ranking Danish Managers online than there are British so it probably seems like Danish Managers do it more so then any others. But the Danish Managers don't seem to have this alliances to British mangers where they strike deals as they do with each other. But British Managers won't form an Alliance with each other and then get up set because the network between the Danish is established and stable.

Anyone who disagree with me on this mail me I have three good training players I'd like to sell so that I have some much need funds

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 19:05
My last sentence is a bit of jest

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 19:07
The Lackadaisicals wrote:
I have three good training players I'd like to sell
Use the relevant sale forums smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 19:11
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I have three good training players I'd like to sell
Use the relevant sale forums smiley
But I want to build a Network and establish my self of selling to friends for price's that I'm happy with, without taking the chance of 1c auctions

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 19:35
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
My best advice would be go licking and make friends because friends trade with each other the whole time and some price fix players between them (shocking)....I can guarantee you those particular players selling at higher price than normal on 15 minute auctions wouldn't sell for as high on long auction.
I hope that's a joke, how can that be your best advice as a moderator? It annoys me so much seeing clubs (mostly danish) trading players for ludicrous prices in what seems to be a blatant violation of the rules.
I have won a couple of leagues and I haven't had to lick anyone. In fact if someone will only be a friend if you lick them, then they will not be a true friend.
But Andy I like Licking smiley
Vinny, you are such a slag.. smiley
What's your point? smiley