Forums

Miscellaneous

Gray Area When constantly Trading Between friends

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 19:45
I haven't mailed any Links to players but I have asked a few Danish Managers about establishing a network for trading and I've either been told no or that it's illegal to do

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 21 May 2018, 21:30
The Lackadaisicals wrote:
I haven't mailed any Links to players but I have asked a few Danish Managers about establishing a network for trading and I've either been told no or that it's illegal to do
Correct.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/rules :
3.3. Trade networks
Organising trade networks with the intent of helping friends achieve higher prices for players by false bidding on auctions is prohibited.

Whittall United (Grant) 21 May 2018, 22:30
It's a shame not all clubs follow that rule.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 21 May 2018, 22:35
Whittall United wrote:
It's a shame that numerous clubs don't follow some of the other rules too smiley

At the end of the day, as has already been said here, the system/CH's will reveal many of them much of the time, but, as has also been said, there will always be one or two that "get away with it" for longer than they should.
The good thing about this game is that almost everyone gets caught out eventually - and when they do, if they've been at it for ages - the penalties can be quite severe indeed.
You can't ask some of the worst offenders - because they can no longer access their clubs to carry on playing... !

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 21 May 2018, 22:41
Whittall United wrote:
And they are the clubs which subsequently get banned.

[Aimed at all clubs]
If you see suspicious activity just press "report". I do not see why this thread is just getting pages of similar replies of people moaning when the solution is so simple smiley

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 22 May 2018, 14:44
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Maybe some can but i can not so if somebody sees, can they let me know so i can understand better? smiley

How is there a 25m difference in these 2 players? www.virtualmanager.com/players/compare?id1=11972796-vsevolad-iglinskiy&id2=12009408-zahir-yanus
There is not a 25m difference, it is only 15m. Sort your maths out Finto smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 May 2018, 14:45
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Maybe some can but i can not so if somebody sees, can they let me know so i can understand better? smiley

How is there a 25m difference in these 2 players? www.virtualmanager.com/players/compare?id1=11972796-vsevolad-iglinskiy&id2=12009408-zahir-yanus
He means the transfers.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 22 May 2018, 14:52
Gerrards Gers wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

He means the transfers.
I know....just having a bit of fun smiley.The difference is obvious. Iglinsky has an average of 248 over 60 trains and Yanus has 219. that is a big gap hence the difference. Not rocket science. smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 May 2018, 14:58
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Gerrards Gers wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

He means the transfers.
I know....just having a bit of fun smiley.The difference is obvious. Iglinsky has an average of 248 over 60 trains and Yanus has 219. that is a big gap hence the difference. Not rocket science. smiley
You've changed your team name. And nationality, smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 May 2018, 15:03
Gerrards Gers wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Gerrards Gers wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

He means the transfers.
You've changed your team name. And nationality, smiley
What you on about this is American Slim, not Welsh Andy smiley