Forums

Miscellaneous

Gray Area When constantly Trading Between friends

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 00:17
Do you need a whole team of of super training players, for example 220xp+ to win top leagues or is it possible to do it with a team of 170xp - 190xp players

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 10:52
I'm debating what to do, do I keep my top training players only and upon selling the lesser training players replace with better training until I have a whole team of 170xp + players and keep them until they come of age to compete in higher tier league

Whittall United (Grant) 21 May 2018, 10:57
I'd say go and look at all the teams that won leagues and see what sort of players they have.
Should give you a good idea of what you need.
I looked at a few of the top Vifa ranked teams and they had players training above 200+, i only looked at a few players though.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 11:18
The Lackadaisicals wrote:
Do you need a whole team of of super training players, for example 220xp+ to win top leagues or is it possible to do it with a team of 170xp - 190xp players
The better the players the more leagues you win but it is possible to win a top league without a full team of 80 rated players. Very good 15 year olds are selling at a higher price than a very good high rated player in his mid to late 20's....can you imagine that? Stay away from the top unless you are going to buy 15 year olds to train up all the way for a whole year or unless you are a billionaire and don't mind losing credits especially if you haven't the time like others who spend every minute of their lives on the game when auctions open at 7 until auctions finish at 11 because you'll need to trade or otherwise you'll lose a lot of money. My best advice would be go licking and make friends because friends trade with each other the whole time and some price fix players between them (shocking)....I can guarantee you those particular players selling at higher price than normal on 15 minute auctions wouldn't sell for as high on long auction.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 21 May 2018, 11:28
Arsenäl FC wrote:
My best advice would be go licking and make friends because friends trade with each other the whole time and some price fix players between them (shocking)....I can guarantee you those particular players selling at higher price than normal on 15 minute auctions wouldn't sell for as high on long auction.
I hope that's a joke, how can that be your best advice as a moderator? It annoys me so much seeing clubs (mostly danish) trading players for ludicrous prices in what seems to be a blatant violation of the rules.

Real Madrid CF (Tak for nu - Presse udsendt) 21 May 2018, 11:50
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
My best advice would be go licking and make friends because friends trade with each other the whole time and some price fix players between them (shocking)....I can guarantee you those particular players selling at higher price than normal on 15 minute auctions wouldn't sell for as high on long auction.
I hope that's a joke, how can that be your best advice as a moderator? It annoys me so much seeing clubs (mostly danish) trading players for ludicrous prices in what seems to be a blatant violation of the rules.
If you witness a blatant violation of the rules, you should create a support ticket and admins will punish the clubs involved smiley

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 21 May 2018, 11:51
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I have won a couple of leagues and I haven't had to lick anyone. In fact if someone will only be a friend if you lick them, then they will not be a true friend.

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 11:52
Arsenäl FC wrote:
There isn't anything wrong with fintos option whether be it from a moderator or not.

You also just back up what he's saying when you said
It annoys me so much seeing clubs (mostly danish) trading players for ludicrous prices in what seems to be a blatant violation of the rules.

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 11:53
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I have won a couple of leagues and I haven't had to lick anyone. In fact if someone will only be a friend if you lick them, then they will not be a true friend.
But Andy I like Licking smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2018, 11:55
Real Madrid CF wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
If you witness a blatant violation of the rules, you should create a support ticket and admins will punish the clubs involved smiley
Let's be honest it happens smartly in a kind of gray area