Forums

Miscellaneous

Gray Area When constantly Trading Between friends

Posted in General

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 21 May 2018, 15:34
FC Stoke wrote:
It’s quite interesting when you see how much those players fetched compared to mine...
I know, it seems when selling our players we have to pay the English club tax which knocks a fair amount of credits off of the selling price.

Real Madrid CF (Tak for nu - Presse udsendt) 21 May 2018, 15:40
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
It’s quite interesting when you see how much those players fetched compared to mine...
I know, it seems when selling our players we have to pay the English club tax which knocks a fair amount of credits off of the selling price.
Really? smiley

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 21 May 2018, 15:42
The Lackadaisicals wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
My best advice would be go licking and make friends because friends trade with each other the whole time and some price fix players between them (shocking)....I can guarantee you those particular players selling at higher price than normal on 15 minute auctions wouldn't sell for as high on long auction.
I hope that's a joke, how can that be your best advice as a moderator? It annoys me so much seeing clubs (mostly danish) trading players for ludicrous prices in what seems to be a blatant violation of the rules.
I have won a couple of leagues and I haven't had to lick anyone. In fact if someone will only be a friend if you lick them, then they will not be a true friend.
But Andy I like Licking smiley
Vinny, you are such a slag.. smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 21 May 2018, 15:44
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Really? smiley
You mean clearly smiley

FC Stoke (Rich) 21 May 2018, 16:01
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
So you're comparing 26-29 yo who have been destroyed in special training and put on 1c auction, with the prices of the best 19-20 yo who has been trained properly? smiley
Or you look back 3 weeks ago to a bunch of gold star players selling for £80m (to the same team I may add) compared to mine selling for £50-£60m...

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 21 May 2018, 16:05
FC Stoke wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
So you're comparing 26-29 yo who have been destroyed in special training and put on 1c auction, with the prices of the best 19-20 yo who has been trained properly? smiley
Or you look back 3 weeks ago to a bunch of gold star players selling for £80m (to the same team I may add) compared to mine selling for £50-£60m...
It's pretty pathetic that certain people are sad enough to exploit an online game in this way, and then they have the cheek to claim ignorance

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 16:34
Maybe some can but i can not so if somebody sees, can they let me know so i can understand better? smiley

How is there a 25m difference in these 2 players? www.virtualmanager.com/players/compare?id1=11972796-vsevolad-iglinskiy&id2=12009408-zahir-yanus

Real Madrid CF (Tak for nu - Presse udsendt) 21 May 2018, 16:35
FC Stoke wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
And you really can't figure out why, other than some conspiracy theory?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 May 2018, 16:39
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
Real Madrid CF wrote:
FC Stoke wrote:
And you really can't figure out why, other than some conspiracy theory?
Maybe you could also figure out why to my message? I would much appreciate it smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 21 May 2018, 16:40
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Maybe some can but i can not so if somebody sees, can they let me know so i can understand better? smiley

How is there a 25m difference in these 2 players? www.virtualmanager.com/players/compare?id1=11972796-vsevolad-iglinskiy&id2=12009408-zahir-yanus
Obviously because Vsevolad Iglinskiy is 206cm, what a beast of a man! smiley