Forums

Miscellaneous

Chart to Training 4 Talent

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 4 September 2019, 23:19
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Not sure where to ask so I'm gonna ask here. Is it a waste to train 15yo on Hard intensity using the training match and a trainer?
I might have read something suggesting this on some topic but not sure where.
No it's fine, it's actually better in some people's options, because you get a 15% rule, where is a stat is 15% higher the the rest, when that stat gets trained you get a lower training, so people do TM to keep the low stats somewhat level

Forgive I struggle sometimes to explain things

Final Whistle (join) 4 September 2019, 23:24
But in this case training at a "Hard" intensity does it give extra training to skills or it is just a waste of energy?
...and compared to a specialized training having a potential loss of increase (ignoring the potential loss due to uneven stats distribution)?

The Goon Squad (Very) 5 September 2019, 02:43
I don't know exactly how much, but it's something like

Extreme train can range 70%-100% of the players training potential
Hard train can range 50%-90% of the players training potential
Intense would be 50%-80%

As I said I'm not sure of the figures but that's how it works, I'm sure can will tell you exactly.

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 October 2021, 15:44
Is there any way, that instead of the whole thread and searching for the chart, we can just have a thread of just the chart alone please.

I don't need it personally but when I'm helping people and sending them links it would just make this information easier to relay to people

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 October 2021, 22:58
I've added the chart to the Noob Bible Vinny. That should make things easier for everyone smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 27 October 2021, 00:04
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I've added the chart to the Noob Bible Vinny. That should make things easier for everyone smiley
Ok, thanks Charles smiley