Forums

Miscellaneous

Chart to Training 4 Talent

Posted in General

Nevada Wolfpack (kKoma) 2 August 2017, 18:34
The Splatoonists wrote:
Is this thred still going? If so can someone please expalin training to me and this graph.I have 2 trainers is it worth using them? please help

Cheers
yeah get rid of them, your ground won't allow for much growth out of your players and you won't be able to develop them well on the 2 silver star ground. Plus youths trained w.out trainer are worth more than those with trainers so you will fetch more for your youths once you create a good one.

Deleted club 2 August 2017, 18:49
How do you know if a youth is a good one or not.

Sound Of The Pulis (Jake Eadon) 6 September 2017, 18:39
Hi All,

I'm new to this game, just want to understand if I'm reading the chart correctly?

If I am using the lawn do i need my youth player to have an average of over 62 to be in with a chance of becoming a talent?

Thanks!

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 6 September 2017, 18:44
Sound Of The Pulis wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new to this game, just want to understand if I'm reading the chart correctly?

If I am using the lawn do i need my youth player to have an average of over 62 to be in with a chance of becoming a talent?

Thanks!
Yep

Mertons Comedy Players (Training Recovery) 6 September 2017, 18:52
Sound Of The Pulis wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks!
That's the ticket

Sound Of The Pulis (Jake Eadon) 6 September 2017, 19:34
Thanks for the quick replies!

Deleted club 30 October 2017, 21:38
Hello guys!

I'm getting a little bit lost. I hope you don't mind to reply me some questions.

I have "training ground" with two silver golds:

- Is it worth to have 2 trainers? Why or why not?
- Would I need 76 of experience to get a talent distiction for any player of my team?
- What does it mean the numbers on the left? Why they go from 22 to 42? I don't really understand that.

Thank you so much!!!

Nevada Wolfpack (kKoma) 30 October 2017, 22:23
LASSOLY wrote:
For you, get rid of those trainers. Trainers are no good unless they're 20/20. There is a forum board dedicated to posting good trainers. However they're pretty expensive at low levels.

If I were you, I would probably just train w/out trainers, saves money and your ground isn't good enough to develop talent. It only lowers the market price of talents produced on your ground (clubs pay more for talents trained w.out trainer). Also the best strategy at your level is to buy older (30+) players with good stats to climb the ladder and make money while you hope you develop a talented youth. Its honestly how all the good managers got to where they got so no shame in hoping for that RNG to carry you throughout this game
LASSOLY wrote:
- Would I need 76 of experience to get a talent distiction for any player of my team?
Your player needs an average of 76 (with a trainer, its a bit lower without) over the past 5 trains to become a talent. The player has to be ages 15-18 to earn the talent mark.
LASSOLY wrote:
- What does it mean the numbers on the left? Why they go from 22 to 42? I don't really understand that.
Its just levels of potential. 22 = basic talent (sells for very little), 42+ = super talent (sells for a lot)

Deleted club 30 October 2017, 22:31
Thank you so much dude! Everything is pretty clear now!
smiley
Nevada Wolfpack wrote:
LASSOLY wrote:
For you, get rid of those trainers. Trainers are no good unless they're 20/20. There is a forum board dedicated to posting good trainers, find them. However they're pretty expensive at low levels.

If I were you, I would probably just train w/out trainers, saves money and your ground isn't good enough to develop talent. It only lowers the market price of talents produced on your ground (clubs pay more for talents trained w.out trainer). Also the best strategy at your level is to buy older (30+) players with good stats to climb the ladder and make money while you hope you develop a talented youth. Its honestly how all the good managers got to where they got so no shame in hoping for that RNG to carry you throughout this game
LASSOLY wrote:
Your player needs an average of 76 (with a trainer, its a bit lower without) over the past 5 trains to become a talent. The player has to be ages 15-18 to earn the talent mark.
LASSOLY wrote:
Its just levels of potential. 22 = basic talent (sells for very little), 42+ = super talent (sells for a lot)

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 October 2017, 12:52

"Talent" markers are awarded based on the average of last 12 training results (not the last 5).
(Players must have trained at least 5 times to be assessed in the first place when they are very young.)