Forums

Miscellaneous

Chart to Training 4 Talent

Posted in General

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 21 October 2015, 23:39
Albania FC wrote:
Omg thank you for this ive been looking for it for over a week
Its 'sticky'd' at the top of the general forum front page.

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 21 October 2015, 23:43

Mounts Bay Pirates (Graham Bailey) 25 October 2016, 08:51
Can someone tell me/or tell me the relevant link as to whether it's better to assign players to the various training exercises when you do not have a trainer - and does the Intense/Hard levels really have an increasing/decreasing effect on training levels please.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 25 October 2016, 11:13
Marazion Blues wrote:
Can someone tell me/or tell me the relevant link as to whether it's better to assign players to the various training exercises when you do not have a trainer - and does the Intense/Hard levels really have an increasing/decreasing effect on training levels please.
If you have no trainer all players will be trained on training match at normal intensity. The varying intensities do make a difference if you have a trainer to utilise this feature.

Mounts Bay Pirates (Graham Bailey) 25 October 2016, 14:22
OK - thanks for that - will have to wait then! lol!

Totternham Hootspur (Danny Martin) 30 June 2017, 01:40
Can anyone tell me why, when I have a new youth player who averaged 73 in his first 5 training sessions on the training facility up from lawn he is not marked as talent of any kind?
I thought that average made him a talent?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 June 2017, 01:55
Totternham Hootspur wrote:
Can anyone tell me why, when I have a new youth player who averaged 73 in his first 5 training sessions on the training facility up from lawn he is not marked as talent of any kind?
Distinctions are giving to players at 1pm. Did you train his last train before 1pm? If not, that's the reason why he didn't receive his talent symbol. Also, there is a daily limit of distinctions giving to players so eventhough your player deserved to get a talent symbol on paper, if there were other players playing in the same position who had better training, it is those players who would get the distinction mark and not your player since there is a daily limit of distinctions given out to players.

Totternham Hootspur (Danny Martin) 30 June 2017, 08:18
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Totternham Hootspur wrote:
Distinctions are giving to players at 1pm. Did you train his last train before 1pm? If not, that's the reason why he didn't receive his talent symbol. Also, there is a daily limit of distinctions giving to players so eventhough your player deserved to get a talent symbol on paper, if there were other players playing in the same position who had better training, it is those players who would get the distinction mark and not your player since there is a daily limit of distinctions given out to players.
Ahh ok, thank for clearing that up for me. Much appreciated.

Deleted club 2 August 2017, 11:53
Is this thred still going? If so can someone please expalin training to me and this graph.I have 2 trainers is it worth using them? please help

Cheers

Essex Red Devils (Ryan Eakins) 2 August 2017, 12:30
i'd say you're wasting your money using trainers