Forums

Miscellaneous

Chart to Training 4 Talent

Posted in General

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 19 September 2015, 09:41
Malcapone wrote:
What does means the numbers on the left? it starts with 22
that is potential points, it was something utilized with the old training but doesnt really mean much more than differentiate levels of talents now. obviously the better the training, the higher the potential.

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 18 October 2015, 11:58
I really don't understand the new training stats. Can anyone let me know how this player did? Link removed, advertising - Daz

It means nothing to me haha

Whittall United (Grant) 18 October 2015, 12:00
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
I really don't understand the new training stats. Can anyone let me know how this player did?

Nice advertising, theres a chart on page 1 of this thread, i think you know what it means.

Deleted club 18 October 2015, 12:05
He has just returned Grant give the guy a break.

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 18 October 2015, 12:07
As stated, there is a chart on page one and if you require a valuation there is a dedicated forum for this.

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 18 October 2015, 12:16
Grants Troops wrote:
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
I really don't understand the new training stats. Can anyone let me know how this player did?

Nice advertising, theres a chart on page 1 of this thread, i think you know what it means.
Hardly. If I knew what it meant I quite clearly wouldn't have asked.

Whittall United (Grant) 18 October 2015, 12:22
Dunfermline Ath FC wrote:
He has just returned Grant give the guy a break.
To be fair Dave, theres been quite a few threads regarding training on just the first page, if he'd looked he would know what it means smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 18 October 2015, 12:23
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
Grants Troops wrote:
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:

Really smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 October 2015, 12:33
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
Grants Troops wrote:
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:

It's on the first page. Please explain to me which bit you're finding difficult to understand and I ill happily explain it to you.
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Top line = talent. Numbers on left of each ground = % and numbers on right are the equivalent value on old training.

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 21 October 2015, 23:14