Forums

Miscellaneous

Request Logos Here - Generative AI Experimenting

Posted in Banners/logos

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 12 December 2023, 01:16
Some belters in here mate.

Can I have a set please? I'd like a shield and for it to be themed quite dark. Black/Grey cloudy, gothic, the dark side?

Thank-you

CF Galacticos (Dan) 12 December 2023, 22:56
Rängers FC wrote:
Some belters in here mate.

Can I have a set please? I'd like a shield and for it to be themed quite dark. Black/Grey cloudy, gothic, the dark side?

Thank-you

Excellent motif, enjoy!

Dan

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 12 December 2023, 22:58
Thank-you Dan. smiley

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 16 December 2023, 04:59
Hi Dan,

As others have said, truly amazing work i've been looking through them all.

If you have the time to make me one please.

I'd quite like a circle design, with a crown on top.

The colour theme being the colours of the Belgian flag (Black/Yellow/Red).

It would be cool to see if you could get the colours of the crown, or 3 jewels on it to match the colours of the Belgian flag too.

Keep up the great work!

Mario

CF Galacticos (Dan) 17 December 2023, 21:46
Solihull Moors FC wrote:
Hi Dan,

As others have said, truly amazing work i've been looking through them all.

If you have the time to make me one please.

I'd quite like a circle design, with a crown on top.

The colour theme being the colours of the Belgian flag (Black/Yellow/Red).

It would be cool to see if you could get the colours of the crown, or 3 jewels on it to match the colours of the Belgian flag too.

Keep up the great work!

Mario

Some subtle (and not so subtle) Belgian flag motifs hidden in the logo/banner, enjoy!

Dan smiley

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 18 December 2023, 18:14
Love it, thank you so much Dan!

Proudly on show smiley

Irn Bru United (Mon the Irn Bru) 5 January 2024, 16:05
Hi Dan,

Hope you're well? I started a new team after about being away for more than 10 years and wondered If you have the time to make me a logo and banner please?

I'd quite like a circle design for the logo, with a can of irn bru
The colour theme being the colours of the of the Scottish Flag. Navy and white.
Similar for the banner please?

Keep up the great work!

Baldi

ADO Den Haag FC (Jack Ruud Van Den Veen) 7 January 2024, 19:45
CF Galacticos wrote:
Hi,

I’ve recently enjoyed experimenting with the generative AI Dall-E 3 to produce team logos, my current one being an example. What the AI can produce is very impressive but can be rough around the edges so it requires a bit of manually adjustment and correction. In particular, the AI has no concept of what the English language is and can only try its best to recreate what the shape of a word looks like, resulting in incorrect spellings, fictitious letters, etc.

So instead of aimlessly giving it prompts I thought I would open this up to requests from those wanting some team graphics and I will try my best to adjust its outputs into something vm compliant.

Please make your request as hyper-specific as you like as the AI likes strong direction, otherwise I’ll just experiment with it. If your team name is particularly wordy then it may prove challenging but will still give it a go.

For example, the prompts I gave for my current logo was a Newfoundland dog, Real Madrid and galaxy motif.

Yet to experiment with banners using this method, so currently producing those manually, feel free to request for them but no promises!
Thanks,
Dan
Hi Dan,

If you've got time to design and logo and banner for me;

For the Logo and banner colour scheme to be Green and Yellow. ADO Den Haag colours.
For the design, can there be like the ADO Den Haag logo?

Thanks

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 8 January 2024, 00:04
edit

IFK Grasshopper (Grasshopper Lupo) 8 January 2024, 14:29
Hi Dan I wrote to you the other day in a PM. I have finally got my new team name (decide to pick another in what I wrote to you back then).

So if you are still up for a task I would appreciate it a lot!

Form - Shield or round type
Colour - Primarily blue and white of cause
Motive - A grasshopper fx or else I guess i will be happy with what ever you could mix together
Text - IFK Grasshopper & est. 2024