Forums

Miscellaneous

Request Logos Here - Generative AI Experimenting

Posted in Banners/logos

CF Galacticos (Dan) 8 January 2024, 23:40
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Hey Dan, one request please? I was wondering if I could have my badge tweaked a little. Everything the same, except remove the word 'The' in 'The Wrecking Crew'. The lettering is a bit cramped as is and I`d prefer the lettering to breathe a little more. So just 'Wrecking Crew' will do.
Cheers, and thanks in advance!
Are you sure that would still get approved? Unless you're going to change your team name to Wrecking Crew it may cause issue smiley

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 9 January 2024, 00:51

forget it

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 9 January 2024, 01:02
edit

ADO Den Haag FC (Jack Ruud Van Den Veen) 13 January 2024, 11:24
ADO Den Haag FC wrote:
CF Galacticos wrote:
Hi,

I’ve recently enjoyed experimenting with the generative AI Dall-E 3 to produce team logos, my current one being an example. What the AI can produce is very impressive but can be rough around the edges so it requires a bit of manually adjustment and correction. In particular, the AI has no concept of what the English language is and can only try its best to recreate what the shape of a word looks like, resulting in incorrect spellings, fictitious letters, etc.

So instead of aimlessly giving it prompts I thought I would open this up to requests from those wanting some team graphics and I will try my best to adjust its outputs into something vm compliant.

Please make your request as hyper-specific as you like as the AI likes strong direction, otherwise I’ll just experiment with it. If your team name is particularly wordy then it may prove challenging but will still give it a go.

For example, the prompts I gave for my current logo was a Newfoundland dog, Real Madrid and galaxy motif.

Yet to experiment with banners using this method, so currently producing those manually, feel free to request for them but no promises!
Thanks,
Dan
Hi Dan,

If you've got time to design and logo and banner for me;

For the Logo and banner colour scheme to be Green and Yellow. ADO Den Haag colours.
For the design, can there be like the ADO Den Haag logo?

Thanks,

Ruud
UP

S C Braga (Ajes) 13 January 2024, 14:51
Hey Mate!

Can you do logo and banner for me with ''S C Braga''?

I would love if u could use the colours red, white and gold.

''Since 2023'' on the banner will be cool too smiley

Cheers! Take care

CF Galacticos (Dan) 13 January 2024, 21:54
Irn Bru United wrote:
Hi Dan,

Hope you're well? I started a new team after about being away for more than 10 years and wondered If you have the time to make me a logo and banner please?

I'd quite like a circle design for the logo, with a can of irn bru
The colour theme being the colours of the of the Scottish Flag. Navy and white.
Similar for the banner please?

Keep up the great work!

Baldi

Enjoy!

Dan smiley

CF Galacticos (Dan) 14 January 2024, 19:33
ADO Den Haag FC wrote:

Hi Dan,

If you've got time to design and logo and banner for me;

For the Logo and banner colour scheme to be Green and Yellow. ADO Den Haag colours.
For the design, can there be like the ADO Den Haag logo?

Thanks

Enjoy!

Dan smiley

ADO Den Haag FC (Jack Ruud Van Den Veen) 14 January 2024, 19:35
Thank You!!!!

Hogwarts Witchcrafters (Professor Flitwick) 16 January 2024, 09:22
Hi Dan,

Awesome job you are doing! smiley

Looking for a banner.

- It should contain the team name which should be in the middle of the banner.
The style of the text must be "Harry Potter" style.

- In one side of the banner: The Hogwarts castle. If possible not a totally zoomed in on the castle, so you can see it properly smiley.

- In the other site of the banner: the Hogwarts crest.

- About colors im not quite sure. But keep it in harry potter style smiley Maybe some black, orange/yellow or red.

New York Rovers (Blake Griffin) 20 January 2024, 13:18
Hello Dan,

I hope you're well on this fine winters day?

I am was that you could be an absolute leg to the end and customise a logo and banner design for me?

Logo - To Similar to New York City FC logo but with colours of purple and black
Banner - to have the logo on either side of the banner. Something New York related in the background.

Thank you!!!