Forums

Miscellaneous

Request Logos Here - Generative AI Experimenting

Posted in Banners/logos

Faithless fc (Manager of Faithless fc) 25 November 2023, 20:38
That looks crisp dude! Thank you very much!

CF Galacticos (Dan) 25 November 2023, 21:53
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I wouldn't mind having a look at something new for my squad. I`d like a round badge, similar to what I have now, just a cleaner, crisper look. Less bloody. Same name, same team info, 2010 est. And replace the white with yellow. Thanks in advance. Am looking forward to see what you come up with. I like your work a lot.

Enjoy!

Dan smiley

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 26 November 2023, 15:26
CF Galacticos wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I wouldn't mind having a look at something new for my squad. I`d like a round badge, similar to what I have now, just a cleaner, crisper look. Less bloody. Same name, same team info, 2010 est. And replace the white with yellow. Thanks in advance. Am looking forward to see what you come up with. I like your work a lot.

Enjoy!

Dan smiley
Thank you, Dan. I like it! Cheers!

CF Galacticos (Dan) 26 November 2023, 18:29
Loxley FC wrote:
Hi mate any chance of a banner to match my logo

Had a crack at the logo again now I've gotten some more experience since last time, feel free to chose whichever.

Enjoy!

Dan smiley

Hashtag United (H A S H T A G) 26 November 2023, 23:41
Hey Dan.

Can you make a logo for me as well? I have tried some myself, but I’m not quite fond of the result. I’m looking for something inspired by the real Hashtag United logo, I just didn’t have the necessary skills to do so.
The logo can easily be googled, which might be easier than me trying to explain it. I really like the third Mersey colours the club has, maybe that can be included in some way?

If you need any further explanation i will happily try to do so.

Hope you have the time to help me and really looking forward to seeing the results.

FC Fissan xaxa (Dyret) 27 November 2023, 10:50
Hey Dan,

Love the different logos and banners you have made!

Any chance you can create a logo and banner for me? smiley

Colours: White, blue and black
Motive: A Football with blue flames
Text: FC Fissan since 2023
Shape: Does not matter to me smiley

Thank you!

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 27 November 2023, 15:49
Hey Dan, if I could possibly change 1 thing about what you made for me, it would be the lettering on my banner to be white to match my badge. I know I asked for yellow originally, but you did such a nice looking job with the white letters, I think I`d like them to match. Once again, great job!
Also, as a thanks, I`ve gifted you a month of Premium. Cheers!

CF Galacticos (Dan) 27 November 2023, 18:36
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Hey Dan, if I could possibly change 1 thing about what you made for me, it would be the lettering on my banner to be white to match my badge. I know I asked for yellow originally, but you did such a nice looking job with the white letters, I think I`d like them to match. Once again, great job!
Also, as a thanks, I`ve gifted you a month of Premium. Cheers!

Thanks for the premium, greatly appreciated smiley

The Red Devils (Than) 28 November 2023, 11:06
-_-

Loxley FC (Manager of Loxley Allstars) 28 November 2023, 13:17
CF Galacticos wrote:
Loxley FC wrote:
Hi mate any chance of a banner to match my logo

Had a crack at the logo again now I've gotten some more experience since last time, feel free to chose whichever.

Enjoy!

Dan smiley
Thanks again!