Forums

Miscellaneous

Request Logos Here - Generative AI Experimenting

Posted in Banners/logos

CF Galacticos (Dan) 28 November 2023, 22:15
Hashtag United wrote:
Hey Dan.

Can you make a logo for me as well? I have tried some myself, but I’m not quite fond of the result. I’m looking for something inspired by the real Hashtag United logo, I just didn’t have the necessary skills to do so.
The logo can easily be googled, which might be easier than me trying to explain it. I really like the third Mersey colours the club has, maybe that can be included in some way?

If you need any further explanation i will happily try to do so.

Hope you have the time to help me and really looking forward to seeing the results.

Slight divergence from the original Hashtag United logo as anything too close and you're just making worse versions of a logo you could just lift from google images, enjoy!

Dan smiley

CF Galacticos (Dan) 28 November 2023, 22:25
FC Fissan xaxa wrote:
Hey Dan,

Love the different logos and banners you have made!

Any chance you can create a logo and banner for me? smiley

Colours: White, blue and black
Motive: A Football with blue flames
Text: FC Fissan since 2023
Shape: Does not matter to me smiley

Thank you!

Enjoy!

Dan smiley

FC Fissan xaxa (Dyret) 29 November 2023, 08:39
CF Galacticos wrote:
FC Fissan xaxa wrote:
Hey Dan,

Love the different logos and banners you have made!

Any chance you can create a logo and banner for me? smiley

Colours: White, blue and black
Motive: A Football with blue flames
Text: FC Fissan since 2023
Shape: Does not matter to me smiley

Thank you!

Enjoy!

Dan smiley
Thanks man, looks great!

Hashtag United (H A S H T A G) 29 November 2023, 09:27
CF Galacticos wrote:
Hashtag United wrote:
Hey Dan.

Can you make a logo for me as well? I have tried some myself, but I’m not quite fond of the result. I’m looking for something inspired by the real Hashtag United logo, I just didn’t have the necessary skills to do so.
The logo can easily be googled, which might be easier than me trying to explain it. I really like the third Mersey colours the club has, maybe that can be included in some way?

If you need any further explanation i will happily try to do so.

Hope you have the time to help me and really looking forward to seeing the results.

Slight divergence from the original Hashtag United logo as anything too close and you're just making worse versions of a logo you could just lift from google images, enjoy!

Dan smiley
You are a real champ Dan. What a logo!! It looks awesome, and im really happy with it. The divergence is just what I was looking for, and the colours are exactly what I had in mind.

Thank you very much - What a piece of work that is.

- Hashtag.

Middlesbrough FC (Los) 30 November 2023, 09:07
CF Galacticos wrote:
Middlesbrough FC wrote:

Thanks, can u insert "Est. 2004" in it maybe? smiley

Dan smiley
Thanks mate! Looks good, can u also insert "est 2004" on the banner, will be perfect! smiley

The Red Devils (Than) 1 December 2023, 10:49
can anyone help with a banner to my new logo? just something similar to the logo, Hope that someone want to help smiley

CF Galacticos (Dan) 2 December 2023, 00:33
The Red Devils wrote:
can anyone help with a banner to my new logo? just something similar to the logo, Hope that someone want to help smiley

Enjoy!

Dan smiley

Middlesbrough FC (Los) 6 December 2023, 00:43
Hey mate

I have a betting page on Facebook, maybe u would like to make a logo for the page ? smiley
U are too crazy to make logos ! smiley

The page is called : Oddset Tips

Otherwise the requirements are completely free smiley

Hope you're up for giving it a shot smiley thanks in advance

Chunki Munki FC (Rhys Casey) 7 December 2023, 14:49
Hey Dan

Please could you create a logo and banner for Chunki Munki FC? Free reign on colours and design so go crazy!

Cheers!

Rhys

CF Galacticos (Dan) 9 December 2023, 21:00
Middlesbrough FC wrote:
Hey mate

I have a betting page on Facebook, maybe u would like to make a logo for the page ? smiley
U are too crazy to make logos ! smiley

The page is called : Oddset Tips

Otherwise the requirements are completely free smiley

Hope you're up for giving it a shot smiley thanks in advance
I'm only making vman logos, for commercial graphics you'll be best looking on fiverr or any other freelance website and pay for a commission