Miscellaneous

Premier league 2019-20

Posted in Off Topic

Rawle United (christopher) 3 March 2020, 13:21
Whittall United wrote:
Tracys Treats wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Feel like Everton were robbed by VAR today...? Hmm
People who i have spoke to are split on that decision that cost everton 3 points, me personally de gea was never going to get that ball as his body was going in the opposite direction as soon as the shot was hit, and unless he is a shapeshifter no human can change there direction that quickly, his vision was not blocked when the shot was taken unless he is 2ft tall, common sense should of given the goal, i know the rules are there saying in his line of sight, but like all the rules that is a interpretation and the everton lad was not in his line of sight unless like i said de gea is 2ft tall
It can be argued Dea Gea was gonna attempt to save the deflection, which he maybe expected with the shot coming towards Sigurdson (not sure how hes spelt lol).
He could not in a million years change his momentum as he was going the other direction, i understand why it was disallowed i just dont agree with it, within the next few weeks we will see a goal stand that is very similar and thats the problem there is just no consistency

Whittall United (Grant) 3 March 2020, 14:23
Tracys Treats wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Tracys Treats wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Feel like Everton were robbed by VAR today...? Hmm
People who i have spoke to are split on that decision that cost everton 3 points, me personally de gea was never going to get that ball as his body was going in the opposite direction as soon as the shot was hit, and unless he is a shapeshifter no human can change there direction that quickly, his vision was not blocked when the shot was taken unless he is 2ft tall, common sense should of given the goal, i know the rules are there saying in his line of sight, but like all the rules that is a interpretation and the everton lad was not in his line of sight unless like i said de gea is 2ft tall
It can be argued Dea Gea was gonna attempt to save the deflection, which he maybe expected with the shot coming towards Sigurdson (not sure how hes spelt lol).
He could not in a million years change his momentum as he was going the other direction, i understand why it was disallowed i just dont agree with it, within the next few weeks we will see a goal stand that is very similar and thats the problem there is just no consistency
Going the other direction based on a possible deflection.

I'd rather it go all together, it was bought in to get rid of any uncertainty, its a mssive failure in that regard, lets just go back to human error, because in truth, human error is why it doesnt work properly anyway smiley

Rawle United (christopher) 3 March 2020, 23:49
He was going the opposite direction before the deflection, I agree scrap var, keep goal line tech mind that’s worked very well

The Goon Squad (Very) 4 May 2021, 13:47
Any Transfer News?

So Manchester United are supposed to be after Ndidi from Leicester, I hope he doesn't go if that's the case I heard talk about someone called Soumare

For me I don't think we need many players I like the squad we have, the potential is exciting, I think we need to a little Depth but all Key areas are filled. I'd like to see one forward and one defender come in.

Forward: Tammy Abrahams or that guy at Celtic, his name proceeds me **

Defender: I don't know who, but there are talks about Gosens, I'm not sure about him, but that being said I don't know much, just what I searched on Google

**Edit I just searched his name is Odsonne Edouard