Forums

Miscellaneous

Premier league 2019-20

Posted in Off Topic

Rawle United (christopher) 22 December 2019, 21:56
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Tracys Treats wrote:
Liverpool are heavy favourites, but i would not rule out man city, if any club can catch them it will be man city, and Liverpool have not had a bad spell yet, and history shows 99 time out of 100 a club will have a bad spell sometime in the season.
Very true but also I would say Liverpool haven't been at their best yet either, just seem to keep getting results
I totally agree about them not at there best mind, there grinding results out at times, and have a few special players to carry them, the grinding results is a sign of champions and if they get there I will be happy as a Sunderland lad will be lifting another trophy for them

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 09:05
So I guess most of us are looking forward to today's matches

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 December 2019, 09:21
The Goon Squad wrote:
Indeed - Off to Villa Park today, hoping for retribution after they embarrassed us at Carrow Road earlier in the season. Where I work is pretty much entitrely Villa fans too so if we get beat heavily again then I'm going to get a load of stick when we get back to school

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 09:28
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Indeed - Off to Villa Park today, hoping for retribution after they embarrassed us at Carrow Road earlier in the season. Where I work is pretty much entitrely Villa fans too so if we get beat heavily again then I'm going to get a load of stick when we get back to school
Good luck I have a little love for Norwich, since I lived there for 12 years

I really hope we turn Liverpool over at home today.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 December 2019, 09:44
The Goon Squad wrote:

Yeah I like Leicester too tbf - you've got our James (Maddison) and the way you stuck it to the big boys the season you won the league was special.

Will be watching and hoping you can turn the scousers over too!

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 11:26
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

Yeah I like Leicester too tbf - you've got our James (Maddison) and the way you stuck it to the big boys the season you won the league was special.

Will be watching and hoping you can turn the scousers over too!
Madders, what a singing. we turned a 3-1 at half time to a 3-5 win against united, that was the best game for me

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 17:57
So 0-1 villa

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 26 December 2019, 22:56
The Goon Squad wrote:
So 0-1 villa
They didn't deserve it at all. 2 ridiculous saves by Heaton and one cleared off the line - they only had 2 shots all game and scored one of them, and then spent 20 minutes with the most pathetic shithousing I've seen for a long time.

At least we spent 750k to be no better than last season. 140 million Villa spent and they actually looked worse than last season.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 December 2019, 20:27
Another 2 points lost to f***ing VAR.

It really is incredibly poorly implemented.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 29 December 2019, 18:21
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Another 2 points lost to f***ing VAR.

It really is incredibly poorly implemented.
Var is ruining the game