Forums

Miscellaneous

Premier league 2019-20

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 29 December 2019, 18:26
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Another 2 points lost to f***ing VAR.

It really is incredibly poorly implemented.
Var is ruining the game
It is and isn't, the stupid things like Pukkis clear onside goal is Fing stupid, but in big decisions where is needed will be of benefit

Razey Rovers (Daniel Razey) 3 January 2020, 03:57
Liverpool have now been unbeaten in the league for a whole year but thats just a conspiracy right

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 29 February 2020, 09:48
A good win for Norwich last night ....can they stay up?

The Goon Squad (Very) 29 February 2020, 18:09
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Blah blah blah

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 29 February 2020, 20:05
Well that's Liverpool unbeaten run gone smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 1 March 2020, 18:33
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Well that's Liverpool unbeaten run gone smiley
I hadn't spotted that. Bloody hell, it went in style too!!
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Hope not, I want to get back to proper football instead of this VAR nonsense in grounds full of prawn sandwich eaters.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 March 2020, 18:51
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Hope not, I want to get back to proper football instead of this VAR nonsense in grounds full of prawn sandwich eaters.
Yeah for proper football .....league 2 is where it's at

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 1 March 2020, 19:27
Feel like Everton were robbed by VAR today...? Hmm

Rawle United (christopher) 3 March 2020, 12:28
Johns Army wrote:
People who i have spoke to are split on that decision that cost everton 3 points, me personally de gea was never going to get that ball as his body was going in the opposite direction as soon as the shot was hit, and unless he is a shapeshifter no human can change there direction that quickly, his vision was not blocked when the shot was taken unless he is 2ft tall, common sense should of given the goal, i know the rules are there saying in his line of sight, but like all the rules that is a interpretation and the everton lad was not in his line of sight unless like i said de gea is 2ft tall

Whittall United (Grant) 3 March 2020, 12:57
Tracys Treats wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
People who i have spoke to are split on that decision that cost everton 3 points, me personally de gea was never going to get that ball as his body was going in the opposite direction as soon as the shot was hit, and unless he is a shapeshifter no human can change there direction that quickly, his vision was not blocked when the shot was taken unless he is 2ft tall, common sense should of given the goal, i know the rules are there saying in his line of sight, but like all the rules that is a interpretation and the everton lad was not in his line of sight unless like i said de gea is 2ft tall
It can be argued Dea Gea was gonna attempt to save the deflection, which he maybe expected with the shot coming towards Sigurdson (not sure how hes spelt lol).