Forums

Miscellaneous

Questions

Posted in General

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 13 November 2023, 05:04
Solihull Moors FC wrote:
I used to extreme on a Sunday but to be honest I never really noticed much of a difference. It’s just seems to be fortune as ever with training as to whether it’s good or bad. So bumping from hard to extreme makes a negligible difference either way.

That and the amount of times I’ve forgot to change it back to Hard or lower intensity and absolutely screwed my teams energy from day 1 of the new season…
I did it once since been back on the game and forgot to put it back. Not done it since. I think it only really works if you just use it on your players that are not playing matches. But over a weeks training not really significant. I train all players (except created youths) on intense every day. They always train with full energy or maybe one or two almost. Unless they have played before I had chance to do it.

I have always mostly played long ball specially in easy matches. It seems to use less energy. If i am 2 goals up after 60 mins I switch to park the bus and passing. Don't mess to much with tactics at the moment. Trying to get relegated back to division 5. Buy better younger players and develop them. Start new job today after 4 month break. Wont have as much time to sit in the auction.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 13 November 2023, 13:41
Solihull Moors FC wrote:

That and the amount of times I’ve forgot to change it back to Hard or lower intensity and absolutely screwed my teams energy from day 1 of the new season…
Indeed done exactly the same but learnt my lesson now , more often than not I get better training performance averages when my team train on the intense setting

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 13 November 2023, 17:54
I've never used intense. Might have test it

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 13 November 2023, 21:08
Understated Excellence wrote:
Works well for me with long ball tactics when it comes to energy. I noticed that when I used to play this game. Too often to be a coincidence. Might not win some matches but I am not really bothered right now. They usually do okay and sometimes surprise. Against week teams they hammer them in. Leagues I am in don't need much of a strategy. Turning up is something. Need spend some time on my youth squad now. Its falling apart. Everytime I buy a decent player someone buys it. Not much left of it. Cant find them fast enough. Got players out of position. Making bread though so don't care. Chance might get next training facility this season. Not doing bad for less than two months starting on Lawn again. Lost my old club because I wasn't here got deleted.Seems to be doing better on youths than I did last time round.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 14 November 2023, 18:43
Sockport County wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
Works well for me with long ball tactics when it comes to energy. I noticed that when I used to play this game. Too often to be a coincidence. Might not win some matches but I am not really bothered right now. They usually do okay and sometimes surprise. Against week teams they hammer them in. Leagues I am in don't need much of a strategy. Turning up is something. Need spend some time on my youth squad now. Its falling apart. Everytime I buy a decent player someone buys it. Not much left of it. Cant find them fast enough. Got players out of position. Making bread though so don't care. Chance might get next training facility this season. Not doing bad for less than two months starting on Lawn again. Lost my old club because I wasn't here got deleted.Seems to be doing better on youths than I did last time round.
We was meaning the training rather than tempo
Turning young players over quickly is good for your bank balance, if you are making profit. Games alot harder now

Think you are doing well. Networking is key to this game though. Sharing knowledge. Compiling list of clubs to sell finds to. Etc.
I've not done that unfortunately hence no titles haha