Forums

Miscellaneous

FIFA Thread

Posted in Off Topic

MSC Rooney (Greg Garcia) 19 January 2016, 21:54
Liverpool All Starz wrote:
I didn't spend any on the FORs
I only opened on Saturday and Sunday. The best I got was Jackson Martinez smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 January 2016, 07:58
Ps4 PSN

Vinvanvoom13

Chaz City (Chaz) 22 January 2016, 11:15
Anyone play career? And come across the same problem as me?

Offered Austin a pre-contract in January so I could sign him in the summer for free. He accepted and said he was joining in July.

Anyway now I'm in July and he has signed for Newcastle! But I'm still paying his wages and he's still on my team but I can't play him or find him on my team selection sheets.

Dalkurd CF (DCF) 28 January 2016, 20:16
ps4

pro club we need players

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 6 February 2016, 20:20
Anyone that knows me play 15 on Xbox 1?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 21 March 2016, 21:56
Share your FUT squad... (Consoles/PC only really, mobile is easy to get ridiculous teams) I've just found a way to make cracking money trading (nope, not sharing my methods). Made 600k in the last week smiley so started to upgrade my team. Bought the upgraded normal Lewandowski, Douglas Costa and Aubayemang and just added Robben tonight, but hoping that by the end of the Easter hols (I work in a school) I can turn that into one of the 90+ IF Lewandowski, IF Muller, IF Aubayemang etc. Probably gonna swap Douglas Costa for IF Mkhitaryan later tonight in the second team.

This is my first choice XI currently:

This is my second team currently:

MSC Rooney (Greg Garcia) 22 March 2016, 02:33
Pretty solid squad Dothraki smiley Did anybody get any greens? I got the worst green in the game smiley

El Baltimore Ravens (Michael) 28 March 2016, 18:32
Can't get a pic of it, but this used to be my team now I'm just saving up for TOTS packs and using a team of untradables

GK- 85 IF Mandanda
LB- Alaba
CB- Thiago Silva
CB- David Luiz
RB- Dani Alves
CM- Vidal
CM- Rakitic
CAM- James
LW- Ribery
ST- Benzema
RW- Bale

4-3-3(4)

Manningham FC (HD) 30 March 2016, 11:43

Considering I only started FUT 16 in late February and only play an hour a day, this isn't too bad I guess. smiley Have four relatively similar squads but this Serie A one is definitely my favourite to use.

GK - Diego Lopez (had to get him because I like to slowly upgrade rather than get that nice Buffon)
LB - Camilo Zuñiga (very good, pacey left back and a good skiller. Also high/medium work rate so a good acquisition for only 1,100 coins)
CB - Nikola Maksimovic (not going to lie - biggest liability in the team. Defensive stats are good but definitely not a ball player)
CB - Martin Caceres (possibly the best defender I have ever played with on FIFA - 86 defending and 83 pace)
RB - Ignazio Abate (very fast full back, chases down balls into the box very well, shame about his crossing stats, they are terrible)
CM - Marco Parolo (extraordinarily well-rounded card, can defend excellently, can score some too. His lowest card stat is pace and that is 74!)
CM - Borja Valero (alternate between him, Sinan Lulic and Manolo Gabbiadini but just for the sake of higher rating I put him in here)
CM - Miralem Pjanic (cross-field passes are great with this guy, just wait for two defenders to go near and hoof it to a winger)
LF - Gervinho (kind of sad he went to China and Doumbia went to Newcastle...the sweaty pairing should have been in Roma!)
ST - Carlos Bacca (very reliable and scores long shots and headers a lot of the time so corners in from Pjanic are almost always buried in the back of the net by Bacca)
RF - Domenico Berardi (good card and is the future of Italian football, but one player that I want to replace with potentially Mohamed Salah)

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 14 April 2017, 16:09
Just wandering if anyone can share their thoughts on the best formation for FUT 17 with a gold team but nothing startling.