Posted in Off Topic

Whittall United (Grant) 15 August 2015, 00:49
Grants Troops wrote:
**** Iron wrote:
Grants Troops wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
I don't get how they could have messed up the game soo badly

It is unreal how bad this is
Is that fifa 16? Personally from the last couple they've made, i think im gonna give PES ago.
Ive just downloaded PES16 demo so I'll give it a try later. You've got a PS4 Grant, its on PSN today.
Yes ive got one, i'll download it, nice one smiley
Tried PES, quite like it to be honest, think im gonna get it instead of fifa.

River View Rebels (Dean) 16 August 2015, 15:20
Rhythm FC wrote:
I've been playing FIFA16 and it ain't great lads smiley
Did u play career mode?

River View Rebels (Dean) 23 August 2015, 21:20
Does anyone here have fifa 16 beta?

Manningham FC (HD) 28 August 2015, 12:53
LOL on FIFA 15 last night I got a load of abuse from a p***k after he beat me on FIFA 3-1

He had 3 shots on target, I had 13. I thought 'doh, EA logic!' Then I realised he created a 99 rated goalie and a 99 rated striker.

I then proceed to message him 'nice keeper lmaoooo.' Suddenly, after I demolished him in the game, in spite of the score line, I'm worse than his nan at FIFA.

Tonight I'm going to ask him for a rematch, with default teams this time, let's see how this goes...

Manchester United AFC (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer) 2 September 2015, 19:07
fifa 16 ratings man...

Deleted club 25 September 2015, 09:31
Is FIFA 16 a lot slower or is it my tablet? Game-play seems to move in slow motion.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 September 2015, 17:06
Fifa 16 on the download.... not played the Beta/demo yet so hoping I've not just spunked £65 on a rubbish game!

Deleted club 27 September 2015, 19:57
Just uninstalled the game. Got fed up with playing a game so slow. Played four games and won a cup competition but it was so frustrating. You pass to a player and then spend the next few seconds watching him overrun the ball and the opposing player steal the ball. The lag meant that the touch screen worked really badly and you have to press more than once to pass or sprint etc.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 28 September 2015, 18:53
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Fifa 16 on the download.... not played the Beta/demo yet so hoping I've not just spunked £65 on a rubbish game!
you wouldve been better off burning the 65 quid smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 September 2015, 19:03
Rhythm FC wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
you wouldve been better off burning the 65 quid smiley
I quite like it to be fair - maybe that's cuz I'm unbeaten smiley