Forums

Miscellaneous

Untrained 15yo Free transfers

Posted in Player Sales - 15 Year Olds

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 September 2022, 23:04
Coptic Titans wrote:
Question what do you think happens when you hit club reset if you understand this then everything should fall in place
Mate? No offence but I told you already I didn't understand your previous post so if you could elaborate on that or explain it a different way, it would be much appreciative because I'm too old and too tired to start playing riddles.

Ziggi nation (ENDELIG VK) 19 September 2022, 23:05
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Question what do you think happens when you hit club reset if you understand this then everything should fall in place
Mate? No offence but I told you already I didn't understand your previous post so if you could elaborate on that or explain it a different way, it would be much appreciative because I'm too old and too tired to start playing riddles.
33 is young tho

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 September 2022, 23:11
Ziggi nation wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
33 is young tho
Don't believe everything you read smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 19 September 2022, 23:13
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Honestly no offence taken , the cusp in what I was saying was hitting the club reset takes more balls and costs more both in time and monetary as you start from scratch than spending credits on maxed out stadium

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 September 2022, 23:29
Coptic Titans wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Honestly no offence taken , the cusp in what I was saying was hitting the club reset takes more balls and costs more both in time and monetary as you start from scratch than spending credits on maxed out stadium
I only clicked to what you meant after reading it a few times. Not your fault, just saying. The word trappings I was unclear about. Now, if you only had of said trimmings, I would of understood.

Yes, I agree with you. There was a forum post about restarting again a long time ago that some of us were considering but it didn't prevail. Personally speaking, I would never of done it simply because I just don't have the time to be here much and I know I would of given up if I had of club resetted.

I don't know but vm can't keep up with introducing new things into the game that cost credits unfortunately so the rich just get richer. Perhaps, there should be a cap on how much a club can have and any excess has to be spent in a given time one way or another whether that's spending huge money to win titles or whatever but the excess has to go after some time.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 September 2022, 23:38

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 19 September 2022, 23:42

Auckinlech talbot (tommy sloan) 19 September 2022, 23:43
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Thanks, here’s hoping.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 19 September 2022, 23:50
Should we make it a rule that everyone subbed to this thread has to donate minimum one youth a season? smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 19 September 2022, 23:54
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Should we make it a rule that everyone subbed to this thread has to donate minimum one youth a season? smiley
great idea