Forums

Miscellaneous

Help beta test the upcoming Euro Betting game

Posted in Off Topic

The Dudes (Rasmus Rønn Nielsen) 6 June 2012, 13:58
The rumors were true. We are indeed having a little fun betting competition during Euro 2012 here at Virtual Manager.

The betting system itself is now set up, and ready for testing. For now, we haven't added the actual Euro matches. They'll be added later.

Try out the system here:
http://www.virtualmanager.com/odds

Let me know if there's anything that does not work as you'd expect or if there anything you simply don't understand.

When the system is fully tested, I'll blog about it so everybody can join.

Thanks! smiley

Deleted club 6 June 2012, 14:08
Very good Rasmus very, good simple effectee and fun, are the odds real or did you make them using statsitcs i am lookign forwerd for seeing the euro 2012 games too smiley this did not take long but is amazing a good addition to the game, i normaly use / rather than . e.g 3/1 or 3.1 but it does not make a diffrence, also did you pay for the euro 2012 logo asi woudl amagian it would be coperright proteced anyhow veyr good well done and thanks for posting on international forums lots recentley i also lie how you added the forum good stuf Rasmus and vm crew. thanks and best regards kenneth.

Lateside united (KK) 6 June 2012, 14:10
looks rubbish to me

Deleted club 6 June 2012, 14:11
Hillcroft FC wrote:
looks rubbish to me
why do you have to keep posting rude negitave things on forums?

Lateside united (KK) 6 June 2012, 14:12
kennys all stars wrote:
Hillcroft FC wrote:
looks rubbish to me
why do you have to keep posting rude negitave things on forums?
i dont i speak me mind thats all youngman if i see some thing good i say so smiley

The Dudes (Rasmus Rønn Nielsen) 6 June 2012, 14:15
kennys all stars wrote:
Very good Rasmus very, good simple effectee and fun, are the odds real or did you make them using statsitcs i am lookign forwerd for seeing the euro 2012 games too smiley this did not take long but is amazing a good addition to the game, i normaly use / rather than . e.g 3/1 or 3.1 but it does not make a diffrence, also did you pay for the euro 2012 logo asi woudl amagian it would be coperright proteced anyhow veyr good well done and thanks for posting on international forums lots recentley i also lie how you added the forum good stuf Rasmus and vm crew. thanks and best regards kenneth.
I've borrowed the odds from another betting site.

We're currently trying to find a betting site to sponsor us - if we find one we'll of course use their odds.

We did not pay for the logo, no. I assume they'd like a little free publicity.

Thanks smiley

The Dudes (Rasmus Rønn Nielsen) 6 June 2012, 14:16
Hillcroft FC wrote:
looks rubbish to me
Sorry to hear you feel like that. Could you please elaborate? Why is it rubbish? What can we do to improve it you think?

Deleted club 6 June 2012, 14:17
The Dudes wrote:
kennys all stars wrote:
I've borrowed the odds from another betting site.

We're currently trying to find a betting site to sponsor us - if we find one we'll of course use their odds.

We did not pay for the logo, no. I assume they'd like a little free publicity.

Thanks smiley
Ok, i guess they will like free publicitay that is a good thing for them adn virtual manager, if you find a sponser that woudl be good, Ladbrooks have soem good euro odds, thanks.

Tommy C FC (Tommy C) 6 June 2012, 14:19
Hillcroft FC wrote:
looks rubbish to me
Muppet. Looks good mate!

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 6 June 2012, 15:54
Nice simple system. Very user friendly. Should be an excellent game. The only point I would raise is there may be an issue with younger users playing. Although perfectly legal I am not sure if morally it is correct to introduce the joys of betting to our younger viewers. Maybe other teams could give their opinion on it. Otherwise, looking forward to the game. smiley