Forums

Miscellaneous

The Rules of the Player Valuations Forum

Posted in Player Valuations

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 30 April 2012, 17:54
The rules below apply to Player Valuations only. All other forum rules still apply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule 1: You are allowed to have only one topic active in this forum at any time.

A topic is deemed to be active if it has been commented on in the past 24 hours.

In other words, a topic is deemed to be inactive if it has not been commented on in 24 hours.

NB. If you have more than one player who you want to be valued and you have a topic active, they must all be included in that same topic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule 2: You are forbidden from seeking valuations for players currently on auction/transfer list.

This is to stop clubs using this forum as advertising space.

It is your responsibility to ensure that any active topics you have do not mention and do not contain links to players you are selling.

Moderators reserve the right to completely remove topics which contravene the rules.

Repeat offenders will be banned.

/ Dinamo Rosyth
/ Forum Admin

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 30 April 2012, 18:00
Brilliant stuff, thanks Ryan - thats exactly the rules this forum needed to get it back on track, I know this has been discussed between yourself and the rest of the Mods so thanks across the board to all of you!

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 30 April 2012, 18:04
smiley

Low Achievers (Aaron) 30 April 2012, 19:52
What Grant said! smiley Kudos!

The Goon Squad (Very) 20 August 2012, 12:30
Thanks guys, I should of read the rules but atleast I know now smiley

Deleted club 20 August 2012, 12:48
Well done mate smiley

Deleted club 27 January 2013, 12:02
Hi and good morning.
I have a current and open valuation thread on a player, if i open a thread in player sales for him (he is not Listed or on auction), should i lock the valuation thread 1st. Thanks.

Deleted club 28 January 2013, 20:29
nice job,ill keep that in mind

Deleted club 20 February 2013, 23:13
How about a post limit, like one "up" or post by the topic creator per day.

Deleted club 20 February 2013, 23:20
kennys all stars wrote:
How about a post limit, like one "up" or post by the topic creator per day.
Nope there is a 5 post limit it is best kept that way