Forums

Miscellaneous

Scouts/Trainers Wanted?

Posted in General

The Goon Squad Premium_small (Vinny) 5 July 2019, 17:20
Adrianopol FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Anyone need a youth / outfield trainer? I won't post the link because he'll be gone in seconds
You can send it to Finto, he's been asking/looking for a yout outfield 20/20 trainer. I only found 19/20 trainers which apparantly are not desirable.
His club, Arsenäl FC: https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/706347
I appreciate you linking me he profile, we go way back me and the Irishman

East Hertfordshire FC Premium_small (Ali Bratt) 10 July 2019, 18:51
could someone please help me find a trainer youth outfield both rated 20, would much appreciated, thanks

FC Viitorul Constanta Premium_small (Adrian) 10 July 2019, 19:06
East Hertfordshire FC wrote:
could someone please help me find a trainer youth outfield both rated 20, would much appreciated, thanks
See if there are any left:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/703632/press_releases/132237

There are posts regularly made in the Danish forum :
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/795489-soger-du-personale-til-din-klub?page=1331

East Hertfordshire FC Premium_small (Ali Bratt) 10 July 2019, 19:43
thanks, will keep an eye out on there

The Goon Squad Premium_small (Vinny) 6 August 2019, 10:38
Scouts needed urgently
They MUST have 20 in Potential assessment and 18-20 in motivation and dicipline, I'd prefer 20's in motivation and dicipline also
Its very important they have 20 in Potential assessment.

The Goon Squad Premium_small (Vinny) 11 August 2019, 23:05
The Goon Squad wrote:
Scouts needed urgently
They MUST have 20 in Potential assessment and 18-20 in motivation and dicipline, I'd prefer 20's in motivation and dicipline also
Its very important they have 20 in Potential assessment.
I need one more scout please strictly with this criteria, I've been looking myself with no joy

Arsenäl FC Premium_small (Finto) StaffModerator 12 August 2019, 00:03
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Scouts needed urgently
They MUST have 20 in Potential assessment and 18-20 in motivation and dicipline, I'd prefer 20's in motivation and dicipline also
Its very important they have 20 in Potential assessment.
I need one more scout please strictly with this criteria, I've been looking myself with no joy
Search harder smiley

The Goon Squad Premium_small (Vinny) 13 August 2019, 23:11
The Goon Squad wrote:
Scouts needed urgently
They MUST have 20 in Potential assessment and 18-20 in motivation and dicipline, I'd prefer 20's in motivation and dicipline also
Its very important they have 20 in Potential assessment.
Still no Joy, a little help please


Plymouth Patches Premium_small (Fanoir Le Patch) 14 August 2019, 08:22
https://www.virtualmanager.com/employees/10748263

Motivation 20, Potential 20, Discipline 15
Reply