Forums

Miscellaneous

Post Your Training

Posted in General

Intoxicated FC (abc) 3 April 2019, 00:47
Another training question

I have just over 5m in the bank. Is it worth upgrading to the next ground. Will cost me 2.5m

I haven't really mastered player flipping and the best way to make money, so I'm not sure if upgrading is the best option

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 April 2019, 00:48
Intoxicated FC wrote:

I have just over 5m in the bank. Is it worth upgrading to the next ground. Will cost me 2.5m

I haven't really mastered player flipping and the best way to make money, so I'm not sure if upgrading is the best option
Yes do it, every time you can afford a Training ground ipgrade do it

Intoxicated FC (abc) 3 April 2019, 11:14
The Goon Squad wrote:
Intoxicated FC wrote:

Why is that? Just because the return should be higher?

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 April 2019, 11:49
Intoxicated FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Intoxicated FC wrote:

Why is that? Just because the return should be higher?
The the only way to add stats to players, the higher the ground the more stats you can add.

That just t my opinion and the general consensus

Intoxicated FC (abc) 3 April 2019, 12:01
I guess my only worry is my squad is pretty weak at the moment. Not going to be able to compete in high divisions.

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 April 2019, 12:15
Intoxicated FC wrote:
I guess my only worry is my squad is pretty weak at the moment. Not going to be able to compete in high divisions.
The two "main" ways to make money is upgrade your stadium and climb the leagues earn money from gate revenue, sponsorship and prize money. Or Flipping Players buy as cheap as you can and Transfer List for as much as you can but with in reason.

Example at my level if I earn on average 2m or more a week in league 4 buying and selling "flipping" I'd be earning more then if I was in league 3 with gate revenue prize money and sponsorship

Intoxicated FC (abc) 3 April 2019, 12:18
Yeah
I don't even know where to start with flipping with regards to the right players to find and filters to use etc.

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 April 2019, 12:27
Intoxicated FC wrote:
Yeah
I don't even know where to start with flipping with regards to the right players to find and filters to use etc.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1200690-does-anyone-make-any-money-from-flipping-players

Have a read, there is good advice and tips, any other questions post them I'll give you my opinion and so will other people.

I'll help you get started if you want to flip players

Intoxicated FC (abc) 3 April 2019, 12:36
I have been reading that and am subscribed to it. I do want to get started yes as it seems an important part of the game.
Any guidance is appreciated.

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 April 2019, 12:38
Intoxicated FC wrote:
I have been reading that and am subscribed to it. I do want to get started yes as it seems an important part of the game.
Any guidance is appreciated.
Let me make a coffee and I'll PM you in a few minutes