Forums

Miscellaneous

stuck...

Posted in General

Toro United (STATS N GOALS) 27 October 2023, 15:25
soo im close to 50M credits and was wondering what i should do.. either buy my next training facility which will set me back to 0 credits or just go play in the higher leagues by purchasing better players?

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 27 October 2023, 16:04
Congrats on nearly reaching 50m.

Me personally, I would use half the money to try flip more and expensive players. If you spend it all on and left with zero it's going be a pretty boring few weeks/month before you can do much else imo.

Toro United (STATS N GOALS) 27 October 2023, 16:35
True.. i’ve had the same thought.. i guess its better to enjoy the game more and try some stuff other than the boring, potentially slow route

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 27 October 2023, 18:23
I'd always upgrade
Your whole squad gains in training by doing so. Adding value to all.players.
However I would also consider selling at least 11 players
I'd scrap the youth team for now but if you want keep it for the competition/fun/secondary revenue then just trim 11 from the 33 then think where can spend extra money

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 27 October 2023, 22:20
Understated Excellence wrote:
I'd always upgrade
Your whole squad gains in training by doing so. Adding value to all.players.
However I would also consider selling at least 11 players
I'd scrap the youth team for now but if you want keep it for the competition/fun/secondary revenue then just trim 11 from the 33 then think where can spend extra money
I agree,definitely upgrade training facility before anything else if you buy oldies for short term glory and 50m is no where near enough for a good div 1 team and unlikely be a sound investment however your dice to throw . Also trim your wage bill pointless employing all those oldies who are surplus . I would trim a squad like yours to 15 max just in case of injuries suspensions

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 27 October 2023, 23:26
IMO you should always leave yourself a few million C after any Upgrade.
So I wouldn't do it until you have at least 55mC. Then, hit the button smiley

After that, you enter the most boring part of this game.
Saving up for WCTF is hard work.
Worthwhile eventually, but hard work.

Toro United (STATS N GOALS) 28 October 2023, 00:08
Alright, done helpfull guidance here! Guess ill wait it out indeed. Im 3.5M short but im sure i can sell some players and still fare well.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 28 October 2023, 13:07
I don't see you selling any of those players listed at 5,555,555C for anything like that.
(and if you did, such a sale would likely be penalised & you'd lose most of the money anyway as they're not worth anything like that. )

Toro United (STATS N GOALS) 28 October 2023, 15:05
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I don't see you selling any of those players listed at 5,555,555C for anything like that.
(and if you did, such a sale would likely be penalised & you'd lose most of the money anyway as they're not worth anything like that. )
oh don't worry those are ones that i'd like to keep haha (hence the price)

A Z Magma (floki) 29 October 2023, 21:57
sell the whole squad when suitable

upgrade

buy younger players good enough to keep you in division which u p`rob could do

no point upgrading with 31 yr olds