Forums

Miscellaneous

Vm pro

Posted in General

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 19 October 2023, 15:25
Is it worth upgrading to vm Pro from vm premium. Doesnt seem you get much for your money.

Anybody bought it and feels its beneficial to gameplay?

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 19 October 2023, 17:53
Not really worth it personally.

I did it mainly to stop the ads, rather than just use an adblocker to support further but certainly wouldn't renew it when it expires.

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 19 October 2023, 18:19
Thanks for the reply. If it is only beneficial for ads ill pass as with vm premium I don't have that many ads pop up

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 19 October 2023, 18:27
There's a few other things you get with pro but I wouldn't call them perks apart from contract assurance is free..

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 19 October 2023, 21:15
Its basically pointless. I don't know why they don't have other money making ideas. Expand stadium with real money create extra youths for money. Like pay 12.99 get 500 seat expansion and an extra youth for free.

This app doesn't seem to want to generate money for the pop players. The game has a few thousand active users and the game itself has huge potential.

Does Rasmus still own the game or has he sold it?

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 19 October 2023, 22:25
FC Crystal Palace wrote:
Its basically pointless. I don't know why they don't have other money making ideas. Expand stadium with real money create extra youths for money. Like pay 12.99 get 500 seat expansion and an extra youth for free.

This app doesn't seem to want to generate money for the pop players. The game has a few thousand active users and the game itself has huge potential.

Does Rasmus still own the game or has he sold it?
I've actually written a huge list of ideas / suggestions on multiple things I'd like to see in the game but haven't bothered posting it in the suggestions thread as it never gets answered. So felt like a waste of time.

The problem is most won't like the idea of the 'pay to win' type system but unfortunately that's the way most games are now and has in my opinion become the norm. If anything more enjoyable too.

They've made a point multiple times on the forum there will not be a mobile app for the game unfortunately which i think was mostly due to cost and the fact there is only one full time member of staff (Owner who is the developer) and a freelance dev also. Not sure how much either of them contribute as no updates on change log since 2023-10-04. Maybe they're both on holidays or sick.

As far as I'm aware no, Ramus doesn't own the game it now is completely owned by Dennis ( FC Sunnyvale )

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 20 October 2023, 00:29
Correct.
= Rasmus sold out to a consortium of companies about a decade ago.
From what I gathered none of them were really interested in the game, but they collectively employed Dennis to run it.
He bought them all out relatively recently and is now the sole owner.
(Rasmus logs in once in a blue moon buy hasn't played the game since 2014:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1 )