Forums

Miscellaneous

Downgrade stadium stands?

Posted in Ideas/development

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 July 2023, 00:24
VM HQ report that there is currently "no tool" available to downgrade our stadium stands.

Just floating this as an idea to gauge potential interest:

How would anyone feel about the game having a downgrade facility button for those managers who find themselves in financial difficulty?
- I'm thinking of the downgrade refunding maybe 90% of the original cost to stop people messing around too often...

Port Vale F C (James) 3 August 2023, 21:59
I think there could be bigger and more important developments prioritised - but that's not to say this could be a useful feature, especially whilst fan levels seem to be very low even in div 2.

Realistically, from the tiers, you should be expecting to fill 65-120k in prem,.34-65k in div 2, like so the stadium tiers more.closely allign with the league's

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 3 August 2023, 23:22
Port Vale F C wrote:
I think there could be bigger and more important developments prioritised - but that's not to say this could be a useful feature, especially whilst fan levels seem to be very low even in div 2.

Realistically, from the tiers, you should be expecting to fill 65-120k in prem,.34-65k in div 2, like so the stadium tiers more.closely allign with the league's
Not sure where you get your attendance numbers from, but in the EPL, only 1 team has a capacity over 62,000. And most well below that figure. If anything, make ticket prices more realistic.

Port Vale F C (James) 4 August 2023, 17:50
In regard to the game though, a lot of peoples stadiums are at 120,000. Not to real life sstandards, but game mechanics and costings