Forums

Miscellaneous

Supporters

Posted in General

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 12 July 2023, 00:44
Port Vale F C wrote:
I guess what I'm saying is that I think there are a couple of tweeks needed in the coefficient within the code
And I wouldn't argue with that at all smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 13 July 2023, 12:27
Wouldn't hurt. Effectively if everyone had more credits, it wouldn't affect the pecking order unless you suddenly start operating differently(more effectively) but I think having credits to spend just improves the gameplay for folk. Always good to be involved in auctions or getting nearer to upgrades. Get the buying buzz.

Might kickstart the game again to have more credits in it. Right now, even fairly young players are depreciating assets. Sucking credits out your balance by declining/retiring early on you.

Many wanted players to decline but not fall off a cliff

Port Vale F C (James) 13 July 2023, 12:37
Understated Excellence wrote:
Wouldn't hurt. Effectively if everyone had more credits, it wouldn't affect the pecking order unless you suddenly start operating differently(more effectively) but I think having credits to spend just improves the gameplay for folk. Always good to be involved in auctions or getting nearer to upgrades. Get the buying buzz.

Might kickstart the game again to have more credits in it. Right now, even fairly young players are depreciating assets. Sucking credits out your balance by declining/retiring early on you.

I think adding higher competition for players would be massively beneficial to the game. No one other than the top 100 clubs can compete realistically for the best young players. With the skill drop offs, the Wonderkids are massively good assets and there is such a lack of 80+ players.

I think what I am moreso saying is that the income difference between premier league and league 2 england is ridiculous. 30,000 odd fans a game vs 90,000 is a huge annual difference in incomes - to save the math, approximately 230m credits per year. The spending power is too great, and I think a lot of people leave because they rely on luck on youth players to support their squads due to this massive imbalance.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 14 July 2023, 10:24
Port Vale F C wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:

I think adding higher competition for players would be massively beneficial to the game. No one other than the top 100 clubs can compete realistically for the best young players. With the skill drop offs, the Wonderkids are massively good assets and there is such a lack of 80+ players.

I think what I am moreso saying is that the income difference between premier league and league 2 england is ridiculous. 30,000 odd fans a game vs 90,000 is a huge annual difference in incomes - to save the math, approximately 230m credits per year. The spending power is too great, and I think a lot of people leave because they rely on luck on youth players to support their squads due to this massive imbalance.
Playing the top senior divisions and to be competitive does come at great cost players wage demands stadium maintenance eats up most of the profits and players values go off the cliff past 28 yr olds generally,for most clubs it is not sustainable in the long run success comes at a price

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 14 July 2023, 11:59
Coptic Titans wrote:

Playing the top senior divisions and to be competitive does come at great cost players wage demands stadium maintenance eats up most of the profits and players values go off the cliff past 28 yr olds generally,for most clubs it is not sustainable in the long run success comes at a price
I'm OK with that. I think that games are better when there is some mechanism that encourages turnover at the top.

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 14 July 2023, 14:41
Perinthos wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

I'm OK with that. I think that games are better when there is some mechanism that encourages turnover at the top.
I agree about turnover. I had a good run of trophy winning about a year ago - domestic leagues and cups, along with a Super Cup and a VMan Cup. I think it came at an investment cost of 25 million per trophy, ie by the time the run came to the end I'd picked up 10 senior trophies and had 250 million fewer credits. Just couldn't sustain the run, but I had fun and just need to gather some more credits and go again.