Forums

Miscellaneous

Ideas

Posted in Ideas/development

Liverpool Strikers (Jürgen Klopp) 9 July 2023, 20:43
1. Loans- I think this would be a good thing to have in the game as it would help players if they need money or space on the team. Also it would be good for other managers to see how the player performs and if they are interested or not

2. A free VM pro/premium free trail- I really do believe that this would be a good thing to add, as there are many benefits. It would be a one time thing in the game, which makes it fair, as all players can experience these privileges and can have opportunity to create good players which they may not be able to afford due the price or the expensive wages. They could sell them for good money. This would be really good for players such as me who cannot afford this, bearing in mind the fact that there is a cost of living going on. Also, VM premium and pro is really expensive- VM premium being $3.62/ £2.82 and VM pro being $6.25 /£4.87. It would be a chance to see whether it is worth it or not.

3. Saudi leauge- It would be really nice to have a saudi league, as it is becoming more popular due to transfers such as ronaldo, benzema etc so it would be nice to have it in the game

4. Newcommers Challenge- I think that the newcommers challenge is too difficult and should be made for clubs that have a rating of 60 and under e.t.c. This is becuase the clubs with 70+ players are winning it, making it practically impossible for clubs like mine to even get past round 4

5. Money- Wages can be really expensive and good players can be expensive as well. I think it is really hard for us to get nice players, so it should be easier to get money. For players in the top leauges, they can afford players like in the real world of football but clubs like mine can barely get 60+ players. So it should be easier to get more money e.g. daily spins for FREE