Forums

Miscellaneous

Trainer stats

Posted in General

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 7 July 2023, 23:08
If you look not very hard then you’ll find recommendations to get 20-20-x or 20-x-20 trainers?

My question is why?

The first 20 is only used for youth players so any x-20-x trainer can be used for goalkeepers 24 years old and more. Similarly any x-x-20 can be used for outfield players 24 years and more.

Is the recommendation to get 20-20-x and 20-x-20 trainers just a cost saving measure or is there a reliable source that says the training of youth players is affected by both relevant stats e.g. is training for youth keepers affected by both the trainer’s youth stat and goalkeeping stat.

Chelsea Dynamo (Dan) 8 July 2023, 19:31
From what I believe it would be to save money, since you can effectively halve the amount of trainers you need if you use them across both teams. However, I'm also not sure whether the gk & outfield stat affects how the youth players are trained, and I'd be really interested to know if that's the case. If so I'll have to start looking around for some trainers again!

Chelsea Dynamo (Dan) 14 July 2023, 18:58
Chelsea Dynamo wrote:
I'm also not sure whether the gk & outfield stat affects how the youth players are trained, and I'd be really interested to know if that's the case
Does anyone have any insight on this?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 14 July 2023, 19:20
Yes,
Youth players need trainers skilled in both Youth and thier field position. Hence the 20x20 demand.
Seniors need only their field position, so, if you have 20x20 Outfield and Keepers then obviously that trainer can cover all seniors in one Group.

Chelsea Dynamo (Dan) 14 July 2023, 19:51
Very interesting. My trainer department is going to need some attention... Thank you!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 14 July 2023, 20:13

Port Vale F C (James) 16 July 2023, 13:49
Wait a minute... Can a trainer switch groups throughout the day? So if I had one 202020, I could get him to train my adults in the morning and the youth in the afternoon...

Surely there should be a cool down on trainer usage just like players? Right?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 16 July 2023, 13:51
Port Vale F C wrote:
Wait a minute... Can a trainer switch groups throughout the day? So if I had one 202020, I could get him to train my adults in the morning and the youth in the afternoon...

Trainers can actually train both Seniors and Youths at the same time.
So, yes. And that is why there is such a demand for 20x20x20 because they can cover your whole team smiley

Port Vale F C (James) 17 July 2023, 22:24
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Port Vale F C wrote:

Trainers can actually train both Seniors and Youths at the same time.
So, yes. And that is why there is such a demand for 20x20x20 because they can cover your whole team smiley
Time to cut my wage bill in half...