Forums

Miscellaneous

How can i buy this game ?

Posted in General

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 1 July 2023, 00:18
Someone please help me and put me through to the team so i can buy this game.

Me and my friends recently just sold Matchday football manager 2023 for a lot of money and I always wanted to buy this game because the potential this game has is bigger then football manager and all other manager games. Just isn’t ran properly.

I would love for the owner to give me a price asap because they are killing the game

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 1 July 2023, 00:26
That game was easy as hell to make and we hit over 3M downloads in just over 1 year

Imagine how good this game would be if we had that kinda of numbers

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 1 July 2023, 00:59
I have no idea if you are serious or not ...

but, we have an internal Crew thread which I have used to highlight this thread to the game owner.

I also have no idea whether or not he might be interested in selling.

He doesn't read our Crew thead every day, so you might have to wait a while for an answer ...
but that's the best I can do for you.

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 1 July 2023, 01:11
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I have no idea if you are serious or not ...

but, we have an internal Crew thread which I have used to highlight this thread to the game owner.

I also have no idea whether or not he might be interested in selling.

He doesn't read our Crew thead every day, so you might have to wait a while for an answer ...
but that's the best I can do for you.
Brother ive tried so many times with the old owners but they didn’t wanna sell to an English person because the game was known as vman.dk like wtf is wrong with them

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 1 July 2023, 01:15
Well, in my world, everything is for sale > at the right price smiley

Please do let me know how you get on ...

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 1 July 2023, 01:36
I fully support this take over bid.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 July 2023, 10:38
Lats make this happen , however as a users collective

Fat Cat Athletic FC (Karl Mikërt) 1 July 2023, 11:15
I hope somebody buys it, I've cancelled my VM pro as, "The update is coming" has been a thing for about a decade now.

I've come to terms that the mobile version isn't coming anytime soon, and if it does, it will be a giant steaming pile of shite.

The current owner is fobbing you all off. Pretending to update the game and that he doesn't remember to update us all for a year because "he so busy" lmaoooo.

Game has massive potential but at the moment it's nothing but a scam.

Fat Cat Athletic FC (Karl Mikërt) 1 July 2023, 11:38
Have they even updated the broken scout system, they said they knew it has been
this way (broken) for a while (since its inception) lmao and will update it.

It will probably be cheaper to just set your own game up, then owners will want millions for all of their hard work since taking over the game

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 1 July 2023, 16:41
It’s actually embarrassing the owner of this game has me blocked like brother come on you killing the game we all love