Forums

Miscellaneous

Make your own tournaments

Posted in Ideas/development

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 22 March 2023, 21:09
Be a fun idea to create tournaments with your friends for example

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 25 March 2023, 22:51
Yes

I'd love this too, people do sometimes try to run things using the friendlies on an ad-hoc basis, but I see no possibility of there being anything else official any time soon = the Dev team up at VM HQ are just too busy with other things.

Super Owls (Adam) 30 April 2023, 21:51
This would be a great idea, run your own season-tour with a few friends

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 23 September 2023, 13:17
Didn't this used to be possible? Just returned from years away from this game. I seem to remember people could create groups. Sure I was in one at some point.

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 24 September 2023, 12:48
Sockport County wrote:
Didn't this used to be possible? Just returned from years away from this game. I seem to remember people could create groups. Sure I was in one at some point.
I remember doing this in the forums years back also. We used to have friendlies tournaments.

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 24 September 2023, 12:51
FC Crystal Palace wrote:
Sockport County wrote:
I remember doing this in the forums years back also. We used to have friendlies tournaments.
There was league tables. I was on here a lot about 2012 for a couple of years. It was around the time we changed to the new stats system.

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 24 September 2023, 13:34
I was here too and the game has changed alot since then.