Forums

Miscellaneous

Impressed by Arsenal

Posted in Off Topic

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 December 2022, 22:55
What an enjoyable feast of football included with Prime today , Arsenal play with steel and flair every man 100% performance .Now hoping Prime get more games next time the rights are negotiated .

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 29 December 2022, 22:01
As long as whoever that woman who was on comms for Newcastle game is nowhere near a game ever again, truly awful (not because she's a woman either as i'm about to elaborate on)

I feel like the quality of commentary nowadays is just awful though for the most part, Matterface, Jenas, Danny Murphy, Jon Hartson... all made the world cup a trickier watch than I'd want

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 29 December 2022, 22:04
There was an option for crowd noise only without commentary in the settings

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 29 December 2022, 23:38
Coptic Titans wrote:
There was an option for crowd noise only without commentary in the settings
Luckily there was yes, but much more enjoyable with decent comms, Peter Drury etc

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 29 December 2022, 23:45
One exchange that made me chuckle during one of the games

Matterface there are a lot of quality ex players in the stadium tonight

Jenas Simply and instantly repined Thank you

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 4 March 2023, 18:04
ahhhhhhh 97th min goal to win 3-2 after being 2-0 down and what a goal too! smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 March 2023, 00:50
Certainly with Arsenals resilience and partisan noisy support presently on top of excellent team ethics of hard graft they be worthy title winners hopefully and with Man United looking in a good space could Man City/ Chelsea recent dominance be over . 5-6 teams maybe capable of beating each other and a lesser team have a similar season to Leicester sneak in on the blind side . It certainly good for the game .