Lateside united wrote:
Chelsea B wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
She's had good innings as lizzie i do hope we get extra bank holiday
no bank holiday . you can take the day off
Retired m8 just thought it be good excuse to have a p^ss up
bank holiday now

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 16 September 2022, 17:54
Just saying - Jesus, the son of god himself apparently, only had three days of mourning ..with no queuing.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 16 September 2022, 23:55
David Beckham has gone up a notch IMO today, > spent 14hrs in the queue (apparently) along with the rest of the plebs rather than pulling rank & pushing in near the front. Well done him if this is true.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 September 2022, 11:07
SuDoku AFC wrote:
David Beckham has gone up a notch IMO today, > spent 14hrs in the queue (apparently) along with the rest of the plebs rather than pulling rank & pushing in near the front. Well done him if this is true.
Yes I saw that, was surprised

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 17 September 2022, 11:08
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The two people that do the itv morning show pushed in and now the uk turning against them they think they something special just because they do some tv show.

Swanski Swans (Swanface) 17 September 2022, 23:27
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Any publicity is better than none, I guess. Did he get Paid???

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 18 September 2022, 13:24
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Beckham will do anything for a knighthood ..

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 September 2022, 20:11
Yes definitely smiley