Forums

Miscellaneous

Manchester United

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 October 2021, 15:15
Manchester United obviously lost 5 - 0 against Liverpool at home, let's not focus on how well Liverpool played and Salah scoring a hat-trick.

But let's talk about what the problem(s) are with Manchester United.

I don't think it's fair to blame Ole 100% it's also the the players, but I think it's the style of football that solskjaer is getting the players to play it's not working.

I will elaborate more during conversation with people who reply.

but what do you guys think?

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 26 October 2021, 00:05
The solution is very very clear.

Man Utd MUST hire club legend Steve Bruce.

According to all (and I really do mean all) the TV shows, radio shows, newspapers and pundits, Newcastle were insane and cruel to sack him, this "family man", and according to Arteta, he is one of the most important football managers in the world - ever!.

Oddly, no journalist outside of NE England has mentioned that he has the second worst record of any experienced Premier League manager ever, or spotted that in Newcastle's 9 games this season, we have won, err....none, Clearly the Geordies are extremely deluded and Man Utd would be crazy not to hire this...managerial behemoth.

Rolf

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 October 2021, 14:49
Newcastle U FC wrote:
The solution is very very clear.

Man Utd MUST hire club legend Steve Bruce.

According to all (and I really do mean all) the TV shows, radio shows, newspapers and pundits, Newcastle were insane and cruel to sack him, this "family man", and according to Arteta, he is one of the most important football managers in the world - ever!.

Oddly, no journalist outside of NE England has mentioned that he has the second worst record of any experienced Premier League manager ever, or spotted that in Newcastle's 9 games this season, we have won, err....none, Clearly the Geordies are extremely deluded and Man Utd would be crazy not to hire this...managerial behemoth.

Rolf
+1

Or an alternative would be Brendan Rogers who would make teilemans, Madison and Daka key targets come January

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 17 January 2022, 19:40
The Goon Squad wrote:
Manchester United obviously lost 5 - 0 against Liverpool at home, let's not focus on how well Liverpool played and Salah scoring a hat-trick.

I don't think it's fair to blame Ole 100% it's also the the players, but I think it's the style of football that solskjaer is getting the players to play it's not working.

I think they are still better than Leicester City smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 18 January 2022, 00:41
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

I think they are still better than Leicester City smiley
I think you're right but at least we know our place and we're not out there telling everybody we're a top 9 few op