Forums

Miscellaneous

The Narcissist Corner.

Posted in Off Topic

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 18 October 2021, 06:28
Got rant about yourself then feel free to post here

The Goon Squad (Very) 19 October 2021, 19:14
I find it annoying when you think somebody's your friend but they're subtly being a Di*k for no apparent reason and clearly you're not man enough to say anything directly.

But the most annoying thing is that I thought we got along and that we were friends, I follow there club to see how well they're doing.

But I'm so narcissistic I never noticed how they were being towards me

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 October 2021, 16:18
The Goon Squad wrote:
I find it annoying when you think somebody's your friend but they're subtly being a Di*k for no apparent reason and clearly you're not man enough to say anything directly.

C -

But the most annoying thing is that I thought we got along and that we were friends, I follow there club to see how well they're doing.

B +

A

The Goon Squad (Very) 20 October 2021, 18:59
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

C -

B +

A
That took 21 hours almost to the minute to think of that reply smiley and it is only you reciting the the start of the alphabet, do you need help with the rest

D
E
F

Now it's your turn, you are a big boy you can complete it all alone

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 October 2021, 19:06

D
E
F

Now it's your turn

R
O
W