Posted in Off Topic

Rawle United (christopher) 22 November 2021, 15:40
Reading FC wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Liverpool
Chelsea
Man City
Everton
I, and Everton fan, can tell you without a doubt that we are not going to make it into Europe this season.
i watched the Everton game yesterday and rafa has your team set up to try and draw every game 0-0, he did the same up the road at newcastle and they lapped it up but it seems everton fans are not happy?

Reading FC (Veljko Paunovic) 23 November 2021, 18:06
The problem with that, is that we are stuck headfirst in an injury crisis, and all of our talent is up front with Richie, Andros, Demarai, DCL, and Doucoure. Rafa's doing what he can with what he has. Really trying not to concede against Man City is all he could do in that match. And he KNOWS that there is little chance we will find a win before Christmas. Also, DCL has been down for the count since September, Doucoure has been out since Halloween, and now Demarai Gray is going to be unavailable for the next 6 weeks.

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2021, 19:00
Man City 6 - 3 Leicester City

So Man City had 72% of possession, 2.5x more passes twice as many corners, but only 3 more shots total and 1 more shot on target.

Leicester were 4-0 down at half time (2 of them were penalties) by the 65th minute it was 4-3 which shows heart, a strong spirit and a willingness to never quit, ultimately the strongest team won at home.

What's annoying with the most is is when the Manchester United job come up everyone's like no Brandon Rodgers is going nowhere, now what I'm saying is Brendan out, he's picked a bad team, I assume they wanted him to put injured players in with players with COVID, players who are unavailable.
We paid what we had available and despite the stats against us I think we did a fantastic job coming back having the same amount of shots on target.

In the last 6-7 years, we have won the premier League not been outside of the top 10 and won the FA cup.
This season we started with some terrible injuries Barnes, Fofarna, Vardy, Evans, Tillermans and Ndidi just to mention a few, these guys are our starting 11 I don't know what Leicester City fans were expecting

Rawle United (christopher) 26 December 2021, 20:43
Its seems like fans have no time for standing still anymore, your right about what do fans expect because from the outside yous have over achieved season after season lately, having a average season this season and some fans just cannot understand that you cannot win every game, you manager is a big headed idiot mind but he does have his teams playing good football.
I would love my team to be in LCFCs position and of had the success of recent years they have had

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2021, 20:57
Rawle United wrote:
Its seems like fans have no time for standing still anymore, your right about what do fans expect because from the outside yous have over achieved season after season lately, having a average season this season and some fans just cannot understand that you cannot win every game, you manager is a big headed idiot mind but he does have his teams playing good football.
I would love my team to be in LCFCs position and of had the success of recent years they have had
Please explain to me and prove to me where and when Brendan Rodgers has been big-headed

What team do you follow

Rawle United (christopher) 26 December 2021, 21:13
The Goon Squad wrote:
Rawle United wrote:
Please explain to me and prove to me where and when Brendan Rodgers has been big-headed

What team do you follow
“It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us,” said manager Brendan Rodgers. “They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful

That’s enough for me to think he is a absolute t pot

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2021, 21:16
Rawle United wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Rawle United wrote:

What team do you follow
“It is great for the public here at Sunderland to see us,” said manager Brendan Rodgers. “They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful

Ok you have no evidence of him being big-headed, it's more of a ignorant opinion

Rawle United (christopher) 26 December 2021, 21:17
The Goon Squad wrote:
Rawle United wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Rawle United wrote:
Please explain to me and prove to me where and when Brendan Rodgers has been big-headed, will leave it there as I like your club and like I said would love to of had the success yous have had, let’s hope yous pick up the 2nd half of the season

What team do you follow

Ok you have no evidence of him being big-headed, it's more of a ignorant opinion
That’s fair enough I would actually have to measure his head and compare it to the average head size to prove it and I cannot do that