Forums

Miscellaneous

Knee before game as to stop

Posted in Off Topic

Lateside united (KK) 5 December 2020, 17:59
Nice to see fans back in ground and showing the disapproval of players taking the knee. Let's hope we can get it stopped now its spoiling football

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 5 December 2020, 20:13
What difference does it make to your viewing experience? Does a minute silence give you a hard time as well?

Surely you're trolling, someone can't be that stupid

Lateside united (KK) 5 December 2020, 20:59
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
What difference does it make to your viewing experience? Does a minute silence give you a hard time as well?

Been on game along time not trolling at all I am just relieved that all proper football fans are sick of this rubbish been rammed down are throwts enough is enough and time to stop supporting a far left terrorist group

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 6 December 2020, 10:41
Deepcar Dragons wrote:

Just ignore him - he's either trolling or thick as mince. His manager name is "National Front Barmy Army". National Front being the extremist far right, white supremacist group who amongst other things are calling for an end to "non-white migration" and any non-white Britons to be deported.

Should tell you everything you need to know about him.

Lateside united (KK) 6 December 2020, 17:36
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Deepcar Dragons wrote:

Just ignore him - he's either trolling or thick as mince. His manager name is "National Front Barmy Army". National Front being the extremist far right, white supremacist group who amongst other things are calling for an end to "non-white migration" and any non-white Britons to be deported.

Should tell you everything you need to know about him.
thick as mince? Did you not watch football yesterday every ground with fans have had enough of it but yet sky just pick on Millwall because the easy to pick on with the history. No room in football for politics

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 6 December 2020, 18:50
I did see somewhere that they are only doing it still because there is some kinda sponsorship deal or something from the epl? I have no issues with it. But if they are only doing it to get some kinda extra cash then hmm

Lateside united (KK) 6 December 2020, 19:35
Johns Army wrote:
I did see somewhere that they are only doing it still because there is some kinda sponsorship deal or something from the epl? I have no issues with it. But if they are only doing it to get some kinda extra cash then hmm
Should go back to wearing stand up to racism t shirts when warming up but to keep supporting blm is scandalous

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 6 December 2020, 19:44
Lateside united wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Should go back to wearing stand up to racism t shirts when warming up but to keep supporting blm is scandalous
But supporting racists like Enoch Powell and the national front is acceptable? I stand by the thick as mince comment.

Lateside united (KK) 6 December 2020, 19:45
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
But supporting racists like Enoch Powell and the national front is acceptable? I stand by the thick as mince comment.
my actual name is Enoch Powell pal

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 6 December 2020, 19:46
Lateside united wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
my actual name is Enoch Powell pal
Grow up. No it isn't, and your attention seeking and racism is both irritating and unwelcome.