Forums

Miscellaneous

New star??[Locked Rule 2]

Posted in Locked Threads

Beeline (Jonnie Legend) 22 April 2020, 23:28
Hi all. I have this 15 year old. Got one more training to do but he's £5.6 mill at the moment. Just wondering what he could sell for and any advice really thank you all.

/Removed

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 01:45
6m - 9m depending on last train.

Beeline (Jonnie Legend) 23 April 2020, 09:31
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Thank you.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 April 2020, 00:23
Arsenäl FC wrote:
For one decent train - 27 Potential points over 5 trains? Even without trainer, that's not great. If you take out the good train, his others average 25 PP.

Not arguing with your valuation - I'm not really watching the market atm, but if you're correct then prices have really gone nuts since youth squads.

Beeline (Jonnie Legend) 24 April 2020, 09:59
He just trained at 147 without a trainer. He can't be that bad surely? I don't really know to be honest I've had only one talent before.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 April 2020, 10:05
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
For one decent train - 27 Potential points over 5 trains? Even without trainer, that's not great. If you take out the good train, his others average 25 PP.

Not arguing with your valuation - I'm not really watching the market atm, but if you're correct then prices have really gone nuts since youth squads.
When i checked him, he had 28 p.p. That ain't great either but his current value gave me the impression his 5th train would bring his potential up higher and then comparing similar positional players and potential on vman info at the time, gave me that estimation but his potential has fallen even more so to 27.1pp after his 5th train so not worth 6-9m now.

...Because of his value, i think there is some half decent trains to come from him very soon since those first 5 trains haven't been great.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 April 2020, 10:09
Beeline wrote:
He just trained at 147 without a trainer. He can't be that bad surely? I don't really know to be honest I've had only one talent before.
Lol...his potential is more than 27.1 now because i just checked before you trained but i knew he was due a few decent trains here and there because of his current value.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 24 April 2020, 10:26
His potential is now 28.2 mate. I just checked. If his 5th train had of been like his 6th train, my valuation stands. Check out the player Gino Eggenkamp who has now 28.3 potential. I can't link him as he transfer listed. He had worse potential on yellow and sold for over 7m and recently sold again for just under 5m and has been training better since on world class so my guess is your player is worth about 5m now.

Beeline (Jonnie Legend) 25 April 2020, 11:10
He trained ok again. Might just put on auction and see what happens. I don't do all the training etc so better off selling and hoping for the best

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 25 April 2020, 11:39
You are forbidden from seeking valuations for players currently on auction/transfer list.

This is to stop clubs using this forum as advertising space.

It is your responsibility to ensure that any active topics you have do not mention and do not contain links to players you are selling.

/Locked