Forums

Miscellaneous

245 on orange[Locked on request]

Posted in Locked Threads

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 11 December 2019, 11:44
My coach as now rated him formidable he might even be enormous so value can be UP TO 40M

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 11 December 2019, 11:49
Personally I would say about 20mill ish at the mo...up or down depending on last 2 trains

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 11 December 2019, 15:57
Coptic Titans wrote:
My coach as now rated him formidable he might even be enormous so value can be UP TO 40M
Does a scout find players like mine on their own, or do you have to instruct the scout to look at my player ?
Link removed BW Player on auction

Newcastle United FC (James) 11 December 2019, 16:00
the heebie jeebies wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Does a scout find players like mine on their own, or do you have to instruct the scout to look at my player ?

Depends on the search parameters, you can send scouts to countries to look for players of certain ages/positions and base it either on potential or ability. Also you can directly scout a persons club for the same parameters

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 11 December 2019, 16:07
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

Depends on the search parameters, you can send scouts to countries to look for players of certain ages/positions and base it either on potential or ability. Also you can directly scout a persons club for the same parameters
So presumably any scouts sent to VM England will find my player ??

Newcastle United FC (James) 11 December 2019, 17:10
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

So presumably any scouts sent to VM England will find my player ??
more than likely yes.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 11 December 2019, 23:44
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Personally I would say about 20mill ish at the mo...up or down depending on last 2 trains
This

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 12 December 2019, 07:05
205 on offensive training this morning

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 12 December 2019, 17:19
As he was created as part of the youth name game ...do I get a %? smiley

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 12 December 2019, 17:44
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
As he was created as part of the youth name game ...do I get a %? smiley
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1200774-youth-players-theme-name-game-of-the-week?page=118

Depends on whether that counts as "advertising" as some VM Managers would have you believe....

You definitely get the first bid... (?)