Forums

Miscellaneous

Trade adjustment[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 November 2019, 16:12
So I received this message which I think is BS, on the basics the player will be worth 12m being a DC

The transfer of Iau Samuel between you and redhouse revolution is way over the market price of a player of that caliber. That is why we have decided to price regulate the transfer of the player.

However the price we are able regulate it to is not fair for you since it is 2.664.000 Credits. So we have made a compromise and regulated the transfer in the system to 2.664.000 and then giving you some of the Credits back so you will get the same amount as you gave for him, which I think is still a very good price for him. So you will in total get 8.100.001 Credit for him which means I will give you a manual refund of Credits for 5.436.001 Credits. You will also be able to see it in your finances.

Best regards
Jeppe - Administrator

Whittall United (Grant) 26 November 2019, 16:37
I think you did well to get your money back here Vinny, he wasnt worth 12m, nor is he worth the 8m you got back imo.

Take the money and run smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 26 November 2019, 17:34
May be worth 12m one day. Not worth it right now. Sorry mate

I've had similar deal reversed years ago and my argument is, a player is worth what someone is willing to pay. If there is no link or cheating and somebody overpaid then why is that being rectified?

In real life utd over paid for fred. It happens. Why can't it in vm

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 26 November 2019, 18:11
Whittall United wrote:
Take the money and run smiley
I agree.

I think if a team with no good players dropped a way overvalued 12 mill on one of my players and the staff decided to let me keep a fair chunk of that I'd be very, very quiet about it.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 26 November 2019, 18:12
/Locked

6.3. Complaints
Complaints regarding locked topics, forum bans etc. must be made through the support system – not in the forums.

Please stick to your support ticket