Forums

Miscellaneous

The Self Bragging Thread ....

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 3 December 2019, 23:05
I still think I won the league at the hardest time ever with the competition in the league at the time was like insane smiley kinda how I see the league atm my team goes up and down weekly by crazy places lol but same team smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 4 December 2019, 12:12
Johns Army wrote:
I still think I won the league at the hardest time ever with the competition in the league at the time was like insane smiley kinda how I see the league atm my team goes up and down weekly by crazy places lol but same team smiley
Yeah yeah whatevs smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 4 December 2019, 12:34
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

Yeah cheers...it helps to know I'm not alone smiley How's you anyway?
Good thanks mate - New job is going really well - got an interview for promotion on Thursday (although I'm not actually bothered if I get it or not - it's lots of extra work for not a massive pay increase - although it would probably give me a lot more work and stress during school hours and add an extra hour on my day but actually decrease the amount i have to do at home so it cuts both ways I guess). Leaving VM was definitely the right decision this term - been working my butt off, but starting to pay off already.

All good with you? Hows stuff here? Still no youth teams I see? Might be back after christmas... will see how it goes.
Good to hear smiley Yes all good here ta smiley Youth teams shouldn't be too long, be good to see ya back.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 9 December 2019, 13:10
For what its worth a brag is a brag ,the Titans smashed the transfer record paid for player on goal keeper
Alois Hospodar the fee 15,2000,001 who is not meeting expectations early days eh
beating the previous High of 8,345,610 on current youth team D.C Baatar Namkhainyambuu

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 30 April 2020, 00:20
The Titans are proud to announce major stadium upgrading at the cost of 179,500,000 to complete the stadium bowl and immediately mothballed the club on the behalf of the chairman for the foreseeable future as a structured club paying subscriptions.

Edit a further 12million spent on youth team stadium the builders are busy

Final Whistle (join) 1 May 2020, 00:15
First win against a 1st division team in the cup this season. Hope it won't be the last smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 May 2020, 00:21
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
First win against a 1st division team in the cup this season. Hope it won't be the last smiley
Nice One enjoy the glory. I bet you got it on repeat on the sims