Forums

Miscellaneous

The Self Bragging Thread ....

Posted in General

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 12 November 2019, 15:29
Role up role up lets get this party started or should I go first ...

ok 13 wonderkids in the current squad ,all created by the very modest coaches at the Titans

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 12 November 2019, 15:43
I beat The Danish Vikings 3-2 in the Super Cup Final. I beat REAL MADRID XX 2-0 in the German Cup Final. I beat Paul smiley aka Bolton Wanderers 3-1 in the VM World Cup Final and
I won Die Bundesliga with 85 points to become quadruple champion!

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 12 November 2019, 15:46
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I beat The Danish Vikings 3-2 in the Super Cup Final. I beat REAL MADRID XX 2-0 in the German Cup Final. I beat Paul smiley aka Bolton Wanderers 3-1 in the VM World Cup Final and
Really? Surprised you haven't mentioned that before smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 12 November 2019, 15:49
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Ok something new smiley It was my 1st attempt while many before me failed and even after me...poor rich smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 12 November 2019, 16:03
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Ok something new smiley It was my 1st attempt while many before me failed and even after me...poor rich smiley
Yeah whatever happened to him smiley he was back for a minute and then went again

Whittall United (Grant) 12 November 2019, 17:06
I achieved my target of winning a top league, many moons ago now.

Now currently doing a Moody and putting together a team of all homegrown players, this is a brag because i havent got bored to death with it smiley

I also won the NCC, i know many who havent, cough, Paul smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 12 November 2019, 17:09
Whittall United wrote:
I achieved my target of winning a top league, many moons ago now.

Now currently doing a Moody and putting together a team of all homegrown players, this is a brag because i havent got bored to death with it smiley

I also won the NCC, i know many who havent, cough, Paul smiley
smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 12 November 2019, 18:19
I won my first major trophy at the beginning of the year, a scant 9 or so years after I started.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 12 November 2019, 18:25
Bayern Munich wrote:
I won my first major trophy at the beginning of the year, a scant 9 or so years after I started.
Proud of ya smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 12 November 2019, 18:54
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Yeah whatever happened to him smiley he was back for a minute and then went again
He has no time. Plays another game that he says is better. I don't think we have seen the end of him. I have his number so i will be mentioning to him again just like i did to get him back here last time when the youth program is finalised.